ECOFRIENDLY_TIME's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A (Passed Written & Practical)

Hello All, since my previous tracking thread got closed and I am just a practical test away from IFATC, would like to have a bit more practice before the final test and hence here’s a new thread.

3 Likes

Feel free to tag me when you’re open!

1 Like

Wilco, thank you so much!

1 Like

Great job on passing your first test. Please tag me when you open, and I’ll try to stop by and help if I have time!

1 Like

Wilco, your time is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Hello Everyone will be open at VOBL for a brief 15 mins or less. @ButterAllDay , @Armthnn if having time please do stop by.

1 Like

@Armthnn thank you so much for stopping by, would appreciate your feedback!

1 Like

@Armthnn , @ButterAllDay and All, VECC is now open for a brief 15 mins, please stop by would appreciate it!

@Armthnn thanks once again for stopping by! really appreciate your feedback if possible.

p.s: I didn't see that exit runway and landing lol

1 Like

Just a message to inform you all that I have passed my practical exam (actually a perfect test) so the mods can close this thread! thank you, everyone!

1 Like

Congratulations! 🎉

1 Like

Thank you!

Congrats ! Would love to achieve this too ! Was it difficult ?

1 Like

The IFATC application process’s difficulty changes from person to person. I think if you want to become IFATC, you should apply! Even if you do not know too much, we have an amazing training infrastructure set up that will help you up until the practical!

3 Likes

Welcome to ATC!