easyJet Virtual | Spreading the orange spirit

Dear Friends and Followers!

Today we are happy to present you the state-of-art airline easyJet Virtual!

logo

green-tick-png-green-tick-icon-image-14141-1000 IFVARB Approved

favicon Why are we special?

Not a trick question for us!

First of all, our range of destinations is able to satisfy almost everyone. From short, 30 minute flights within the United Kingdom, or longer 5-hour flight to holiday destinations across Europe!

Secondly, we have a stunning website! Don’t forget to check it out here or at the end of a Topic.

Also, we have a brilliant team which is striving to do their best in order to help you to progress as a pilot! From our media officers to training staff - this people made this happen!

favicon Where do we fly to?

It is a really hard question, as we literally lost the track!
To describe our routes in two words, I would say: everywhere. If you would ask where the second word is, I would add “everywhere”.

This are the countries we fly to:
fef91cf7-fbca-419d-96f8-ee18571847a3

It was hard to keep track of all of them, so if we forgot something, please let us know!

As many of you have noticed, we fly only in Europe and a bit of Africa. But we have ordered 60 Airbuses A321, so in a few years our list is planned to expand significantly.

favicon Our goal

… is simple: make flying in a VA enjoyable for everyone!

favicon How to join?

It is quite simple, just go to our website and click join! Alternatively, click here .

You have to be over 12 years old to join and you agree to complete at least one flight per month.

Fill out the form, wait for a bit until one of our staff members will approve it. We will send you an invitational email and a link to join our Slack channel , so that you can contact our training staff to get your Virtual License!

Finally,

website-icon-11 - Website card_small_orange - Twitter fb944c570182b6e89eb21f41f8c4522b-instagram-colorful-silhouette-by-vexels - Instagram

With best regards,
easyJet Virtual Team!

24 Likes

Really nice thread, hope you guys succeed :)

5 Likes

Wow, one of the nicest threads I’ve seen. Good luck to you guys!

2 Likes

Great thread but one thing, what makes you a:

Hey, callum! Hope you are well.

1. Comments like this
  1. Experience of our pilots!
1 Like

Sounds good.

Good luck with the future.

2 Likes

Update #1

• We have updated our logo to make the brand more recognisable!

• New website was released

• New partnerships are coming up soon, as a part of our Worldwide by vEZY program

• New routes, as well as A321 neo were added!

We are hoping to expand even more in the near future, so if you want to be a part of our journey, join us using the link on the original post or on our website!

1 Like

Update #2

• We have changed our website address to easyjetva.com
  • Worldwide by vEZY is nearly released

We are hoping to expand even more in the near future, so if you want to be a part of our journey, join us using the link on the original post or on our website!

3 Likes

Happy to see another ezy virtual in the community! :)

I’ve applied to join

1 Like

I also applied.

1 Like

hey i entered my data but no email has been recived in more then 5 minutes is all right???

1 Like

i think applications are checked manually here, so give them 24-48 hours to respond!

ok thanks. (^3^)

New thread coming