easyJet Virtual Presents: 6 Years Of Orange Spirit @London Gatwick [ENDORSED]

You’ve been signed up! Enjoy Dubai!

2 Likes

Stuck For Ideas?

Gatwick Airport has hundred’s of destinations, so choosing one to fly to in this event might be difficult. So why not take onboard our suggestion and fly to the beautiful city of…

With stunning views of Italy’s tallest volcano, Mount Etna, and the Sicilian coast, Catania is a beautiful destination for those looking for somewhere new to fly. Multiple airlines serve Catania from London Gatwick and it can be reached in roughly 02:30 - 03:00 hours!

Aircraft Airline Average flight time Terminal
A319/A320 easyJet 03:00 North/South
A320/A321 British Airways 03:00 South
A321 Wizzair 03:00 South

4 Likes

Thread bump! Let’s fill in as many gates as possible!

4 Likes

Can I do south terminal pier 1 gate 2 easy jet A319 to Madeira please

2 Likes

All of our A319 flights operate from the north terminal, would you rather I swap your gate to the North or the aircraft to an A320?

1 Like

New Event Partnership

Thank you to @TUIVirtualGroup for joining in on this event! We look forward to seeing you at London Gatwick!

TUI Virtual Group Official Thread

1 Like

You could just swap my gate

1 Like

Done! Enjoy Funchal!

Hello. I think I would like to do a shorter flight at around a flight time from 1-2 hours and I’d like to do a round trip in this event. Any suggestions. You can keep my place for the Dubai flight reserved for now but just in case I’d like to change it do you have any suggestions

1 Like

Notice

Hey everyone!

Just to let all attendees know, there is no longer gate assignments at our event. This is due to multiple VA partners joining us and facilitating their own events during the period.

Therefore we’d recommend you arriving early to come and reserve your desired gate on April 6th!

We can’t wait to fill our biggest home with Orange 🧡

6 Likes

Hi!

Since we do not have gate assignments you are free to fly whatever route you wish! Some of our favourite 1-2 hour routes however are:

Terminal Airline & Aircraft Destination Flight time
North easyJet A320 Belfast City 01:00
North easyJet A320 Nice 01:50
North easyJet A320 Bilbao 01:45
North easyJet A320 Turin 01:40
South British Airways A320 Turin 01:40
North easyJet A320 Biarritz 01:40

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

im gonna be on a plane home from madrid so i cant attend. :(

2 Likes

You could fly on the plane even with people giving you the side eye and welcome to the community

1 Like

We’re Featured!

We can’t wait to see you all next Saturday at our largest base, for what promises to be an incredible event to round off our 6th Birthday!

And with our event now featured on the ATC schedule we can’t wait to show off our base and our route network to community members from around the world!

Thank you so much for all the support so far!

3 Likes

You do know that the 6th is a Saturday

I’m changing my flight. I’ll fly with the EasyJet livery to Athens if that’s fine with you

1 Like

I’ll join you:)

2 Likes

Remember there are no gate assignments so you are free to fly any route you want!

1 Like

Tomorrow

We are so excited to welcome all of you to London Gatwick tomorrow. Our advice would be to get there early to get your desired gate. If you need any route suggestions have a look in the thread as we’ve posted many of our staff’s favourites!

If you want to join our VA and earn considerable hours off the event tomorrow, we would love to welcome you and our application link is Here!

See you all tomorrow! 🧡

5 Likes