easyJet Virtual Presents: 6 Years Of Orange Spirit @London Gatwick [ENDORSED]

Screenshot credit: AviatorDan

Hello everyone and welcome to our 6th anniversary flyout! easyJet Virtual was founded on 8th April 2018. Six years later, in 2024, we have grown to be one of Europe’s and Infinite Flight’s largest virtual airlines. As the month of April swiftly approaches, we’ve decided to host a celebratory event. Please join us to celebrate our birthday at the biggest base across our whole network - London Gatwick!

Server: Expert

Airport: London Gatwick [EGKK]

Time: 2024-04-06T14:00:00Z2024-04-06T15:30:00Z

Event NOTAMs

We request that pilots attending this event spawn at their designated gate at least 15 minutes before the posted event time to help ensure an on-time pushback and departure for everyone!

easyJet Virtual is NOT responsible for ANY violations received during this event. Please follow all instructions.

Most importantly, have fun!

All easyJet Virtual pilots are eligible to a X3.5 multiplier when filing PiReps for this event

EF63C346-86EB-4648-92C1-4D4410F4CA81

If you would like to control at this event, please reply to this thread stating what frequency you would like to control.

Ground: @SamB777
Tower: @SamB777
ATIS: @SamB777
Departure:
Center:

There are no longer formal gate assignments during our event. Please arrive early to ensure you get your desired gate. A reminder Gatwick has 1 designated A380 Gate in the terminals and only a few on the remote stands so if you are wishing to fly a A380 flight, you must show up early!

B0FBC539-D1C3-4CB2-A881-E1603CF73781

On the 8th April 2018, easyJet Virtual’s first flights took off. Although there were few pilots, there was a resilient and dedicated staff team who knew they wanted their virtual airline to be different from the others. With over 1000 routes to 36 countries and 155 airports including 29 bases and hundreds of hours being flown every week, easyJet Virtual has grown to be one of Infinite Flight’s leading Virtual airlines. Join easyJet Virtual today to help spread the orange spirit and paint Europe’s skies orange!

Official 2024 Thread

Apply Here!

4A48A666-2F1D-4E28-BC55-81010E348F52

IFVARB Endorsed is a series where the IFVARB partners with a VA who has set up an intriguing and interesting event. This event has been specially selected for this endorsement and has the full support of the IFVARB. This endorsement is open to any event hosted on the IFC by a VA or VO. Look out for our stamp and our staff on this event and many for the future.

6F37F577-9D5D-4409-90BE-611B11F01740

Thank you to the other Virtual Airlines who have decided to participate in this event. We look forward to seeing you there!

Wizzair Virtual Official Thread

TUI Virtual Group Official Thread

16 Likes

I’ll be flying to Jersey

2 Likes

Hey! Any specific gate and aircraft you’d like or would you rather we choose one for you?

2 Likes

Um I’ll do south terminal pier one gate one

1 Like

You’ve been added to the event! Thanks for joining!

2 Likes

I’ll take this one to Thessaloniki. Amazing work Sam!

1 Like

I’ll take 103 out to Alicante please Mr Sam

2 Likes

You’ve been signed up!

Thanks Danny! You are on the departure list!

1 Like

Buzzing for this! 🧡🧡🧡 I’ll be flying EZY down to Larnaca! 🇨🇾 ☀️ 🏝️

1 Like

We all are! You’ll be on gate 113 to Larnaca!

2 Likes

Please may I have this. I will fly it if the reworked A380 comes out.

1 Like

You have been signed up!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this event!

ill join and fly to copenhagen put me on any gate you like

1 Like

Alrighty you have gate 54L at the north terminal in an easyJet A320! See you there!

1 Like

I’ll take an Easyjet A320 to Athens. I’d like Pier 2 Gate 10 please although if possible sign me up for Pier 6 so I can fly with the others going to Greece.

1 Like

Hey! Unfortunately pier 6 is reserved for easyJet Virtual members only, if you’d like I can put you on gate 552, which is right across the bridge so right near us!

1 Like

can we reserved all widebody gates at south terminal pier 2? thanks before

Regards,
Hafizh
Infinite Flight Indonesia (Head Of Event)

1 Like

That’s fine.

1 Like

You’ve been signed up!

1 Like