easyJet Virtual Official Thread l Orange Phoenix l

Haha thank you! Just accepted you just now also! Can’t wait to have you!

1 Like

Can’t wait!

Strong Week leading up to 2021

Hey everyone! We have had a strong week here at easyJet Virtual nearly 30 new pilots this week with some familiar faces return which has been great & flight activity has increased massively during the holidays!

We have had a great but a challenging year but we are remaining positive for what 2021 holds. We hope that next year brings us more good news & If you haven’t yet joined we hope to catch you flying with us at some point!

There is still room for many new pilots if you are thinking of joining. Take care for the remainder few days of what we have left for 2020 & have a happy new year.

Stay safe

Iyren Maddix
CEO

5 Likes

I’ve applied. Hopefully I’m able to join

2 Likes

Can’t wait to have you!

2 Likes

Will you switch to discord?

Hey there!

We have no plans to switch over to discord permanently but we do have it in the background! We will only switch to discord when it becomes mandatory!

-Iyren
Chief Executive Officer

3 Likes

Wig thank u for the saddening update

1 Like

Activity Requirements Suspended

Hi everyone! We have taken the decision to suspend our activity requirements until mid February.

This is due to the current unprecedented times & we don’t want our pilots to feel pressured into keeping up with the current activity requirements as we understand there is a lot of stress going on at the minute.

Stay safe

easyJet Virtual Team

12 Likes

Do you have partners?

Loads and loads. I think we have about 8

2 Likes

Yes check our thread for our info on codeshares! We have many

1 Like

I have run into a quick problem. I was accepted here and got into the Slack, however, living with a little brother that goes on all of my technology, I believe he may have accidentally left the slack, could I have an invite back? My name is Lewis Thomas, I should be on the roster.

2 Likes

Crew Center Refresh

Our crew center is currently going under a refresh! Here is a preview if you yet haven’t had the chance to take a look!

5 Likes

I miss flying for this VA… highly would recommend joining. I may be back when I’m free, never say never ;)

2 Likes

Transition to Discord

We have gone back on our word! We will be moving from Slack to Discord in the coming weeks! We feel this will be a great move for us as seen in other Virtual Airlines & this will allow of us to take applications for pilots ages 13 or over!

We fully transfer over to Discord on the 14th of February

Credit to @MADCAT for the image

13 Likes

Finally another VA might join soon :)

2 Likes

Hey! Feel free to pm me! I have assisted 2 other VA’s switch to discord and l will help y’all get one up and running in no time!

1 Like

Finally ! Y’all made a good choice tho ^^

f555f7d983b6fc2ccf21e7180de93e38c6f381c6_2_820x547
Pic taken in the A320 thread.

Safe and happy flights y’all ! 🍊✈️

2 Likes

It would be good to see you!

3 Likes