easyJet Virtual Official Thread l Orange Phoenix l

Hey! Feel free to pm me! I have assisted 2 other VA’s switch to discord and l will help y’all get one up and running in no time!

1 Like

Finally ! Y’all made a good choice tho ^^

f555f7d983b6fc2ccf21e7180de93e38c6f381c6_2_820x547
Pic taken in the A320 thread.

Safe and happy flights y’all ! 🍊✈️

2 Likes

It would be good to see you!

3 Likes

Hey there :) Just curious to know if my application definitely went through?

Transition to Discord Complete

We have successfully transferred to Discord from Slack! We can now start to accept pilots from age 13 so If you couldn’t apply before due to the age restriction please do so if you wish!

Iyren Maddix
Chief Executive

13 Likes

NEW CODESHARE!

easyJet Virtual are pleased to announce that a codeshare agreement has been formulated with @IberiaVirtual and pilots now have access to a number of Iberia Routes all over the world!

Destinations include Asturias, Fez, Dakar, New York, Havana, Montevideo and so many more! Routes are now available on our crew centre and Airtable!

You can find out more about Iberia Virtual by visiting their thread here!

9 Likes

EZY FM

In the past few days we have launched a new aviation radio station for the VA which is scheduled to be live daily from 7-8pm daily (UK time)!
It is hosted by two of our Pilots @Lewis_Lelej and @Average_Gamer where Pilots can listen to music and discuss aviation topics! This is great to take your mind off things if you’re feeling stressed or just something to listen to during your flight!

Note: This radio Station is accessible to VA members only.

6 Likes

I’ll be applying! :)

3 Likes

easyJet Virtual turns 3!

Today is our VA birthday and we’re very appreciative to have flew such a long way from where we began in 2018! (with only 5 members!)

We are also great full to have such an amazing community of Pilots supporting us every step of the way! Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the VA allowing it to come this far.

A big thank you from everyone at easyJet Virtual

4 Likes

Delarge Award

The VA is now introducing the new Delarge Award! This award has been inspired by @Josh_104 as he has been with the VA right from the start and has helped the VA significantly to allow it to get where it is today!

In addition to this, some discontinued routes have been added to our routes from Stansted and Southend as a result of popular demand from our Members!

2 Likes

Glad to have it :O ;)

1 Like

What do I fill in these?

I don’t know my VATSIM ID and IVAO ID… or what either of those actually are.

2 Likes

Hey there! If you do not have an IVAO or VATSIM ID, fill the boxes in with “N/A”.

Ok! Thank you! I’ve applied! :)

Nice EZY livery.

21.1 Open Beta is here!

Our shiny new A320 has landed within EZYVA and we can’t wait to welcome you all! If you have managed to get open Beta why not join us now & discover new heights!

4 Likes

congratulations for Easyjet virtual, but Have they kept the old livery ?

They havveee. We’ve now got both liveries on the A320!

2 Likes

NEW PARTNERSHIP!

easyJet Virtual are pleased to announce that a partnership has been formulated with @Airbus_Virtual and pilots now have access to a variety of repositioning and charter flights all over the world!

Destinations include Hamburg Finkenwerder, Chester Hawarden, Troll (Antarctica), Paro, Port Moresby and so many more! Routes are now available on our crew centre and Airtable!

You can find out more about Airbus Virtual by visiting their thread here!

3 Likes

I have filled out the EZYVA application form, what should I do now?

1 Like