easyJet Virtual l Europe Is Yours l Official Thread 2021

London Gatwick

London Gatwick 3D Airport

Following Infinite Flight’s London Gatwick 3D Airport announcement here at easyJet Virtual, we are excited to see one of our busiest bases joining the Infinite Flight 3D airport list. We look forward to hosting the biggest Flyout from London Gatwick EVER!!

You can join easyJet Virtual now and join the pre-hype for the Gatwick 3D airport by clicking here!

9 Likes

I am excited!! WOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Very exciting!

3 Likes

Can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

China Airlines Codeshare

We have further strengthened our codeshare network and developed a codeshare agreement with China Airlines VA following our real life codeshare with China Airlines. We will be utilizing China Airlines’s long haul fleet of: Airbus A330-300, B777-300ER and A350-900

Destinations include:
Beijing
Denpasar
Jakarta
Sydney
Los Angeles
Ontario

easyJet Virtual pilots will now be able to fly these routes as often as they like.

We thank China Airlines VA and hope to maintain a good relationship in the future !

6 Likes

Now that we have Gatwick 3D, I’m gonna be flying here for every single flight! (More than before if that’s possible haha)

2 Likes

I just applied! Although I’m not sure if I sent in an application for your crew center or the VA.
I meant to apply for the VA.

2 Likes

New Staff Member

We would like to welcome Danny to our staff team!

Danny has been with us here at easyJet Virtual for some time now, and has been a fantastic person to work with in our VA, and so we are proud to announce that he is now leading our training programme !

Congratulations 🥳

1 Like