easyJet Virtual l Europe Is Yours l Official Thread 2021

Amazing! Glad to be part of it

2 Likes

STAFF OPPORTUNITIES

Hello IFC,

We are opening THREE staffing positions to our members and IFC. We are looking for people who are enthusiastic and professional towards VA duties!

The opening Vacancies are:

• Two Public Relations Officers (Social Media Staff)

The requirements are as follows:

• Be able to fly minimum of 1 flight per week.
  • Be minimum of 14 years old.
  • Have a good level of maturity.

If you would like to apply, please DM us and we will invite you to our Discord Server.

Enjoy your week and if you have any questions regarding recruitment, please don’t hesitate to DM us!

4 Likes

Hello!

I am interested in your guys’ VA, though I have a few questions I’d like to ask. Do you guys have a career mode or something similar? (something with high realism). How does it work with choosing flights (need to depart from last airport landed at? Do you need to reserve the route first? Are there only a certain amount of aircraft at each place available to use? or can you fly any route, any time?).

Thanks for your help.

Hey there,

Thank you for showing an interest in our VA!

Regarding Career mode, that is something we do not currently have. However it is something we look to create in the future.

We are known to be a more relaxed VA so there is no requirement to depart from the airport you previously landed at even though it is a common occurrence for our members to do that. You may also fly any easyjet route within your rank restriction at any time!

Finally, you do not have to reserve the route you would like to fly and there is no limit to where aircraft can be at any point.

If this has persuaded you to join, I have linked the application form here.

Regards,
Josh
CSO

2 Likes

This is just a reminder that we are still recruiting for staff! Check the message above for more Information!

Hi, can you please elaborate the following quote? (Is it what I think it is? I only need one flight per month?):

Yes however you must fly your first flight within a week of joining.

1 Like

Signing up!

1 Like

Awesome! We look forward for your arrival!

1 Like

Well done easyJet!!! Amazing thread!!😍😍😍

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Very appreciated

1 Like

I really like the flight destinations map, how did you do this one ? By the way, amazing thread!

Glad to be a part of this VA! It’s nice and relaxed while maintaining realism which is perfect for me and many others!

2 Likes

Another Record breaking month!

This is the Second month in a row where we have broken records for the most amount of flight completed in one month! We may not have logged as many hours as last month however the effort from our members is outstanding and we would like to thank all of you for that.

This month we haves smashed our previous record of the highest PiReps in one month of 544 by 85!

This months statistics are as follows:

Total hours- 1823
Total flights- 629
Total Passengers flown- 91,474
Total miles flown- 666,826nm
Total cargo moved- 2,727,097kg
Active members- 59

Once again, thank you to all our members for the amazing contribution to our VA and we hope for September to bring great things for us!

Enjoy your day and happy flying!

Application Form
Our Instagram
Our Youtube Channel

3 Likes

Pilot Of The Month

This month we have decided to bring back Pilot of the month (POTM)! And today is the day where we announce the winner of that competition!

The winner gets a £5 Amazon Gift Voucher!

This month’s Pilot Of The Month goes to @999aviation who is one of many loyal members to our VA! He has flown 74 hours and contributed massively over the past month! Congratulations Sam, well deserved! 👏✈️

Enjoy your day and happy flying!

4 Likes

Thank you lots guys!

2 Likes

A fantastic milestone achieved today, more than 50,000 hours of flight time for easyJet Virtual, that’s more than 5 years in total !

Thank you to every pilot past and present for their contribution to our VA, here’s to 50,000 more 🍻

3 Likes

Some news coming from easyJet Virtual.

New website link : https://easyjetforif.wixsite.com/website

Crew Center link: http://easyjetvirtual.ifcrewcenter.com

5 Likes

Didn’t know that easyJetVirtual moved to a new site, congrats mate!

1 Like

Happy IFC Birthday Wigs!

Jack
Easy 214VA

1 Like