easyJet Virtual l Europe Is Yours l Official Thread 2021

Welcome to the NEW easyJet Virtual Thread on Infinite Flight Community!

Apply Here

ifvarbapproved

IMG_0781

Welcome everyone to our new thread! easyJet Virtual is one of the communities leading Virtual Airlines & we are all so proud of how far we have come over the years. easyJet Virtual is always looking for new ways to improve & give you that Virtual Airline experience that YOU have been looking for & we thank you all for taking the time to read our thread. Artem Frolov the Founder has done such an amazing job founding easyJet Virtual & his legacy still lives on. In 2019 Iyren Maddix took over the role as Chief Executive & has no plans to step away from the role anytime soon as our time at EZYVA is getting better day by day.

IMG_0786

Hi everyone! Thanks once again for taking the time out of your day to see what we have to offer here at easyJet Virtual. A Virtual Airline which I love & I couldn’t do it without our fantastic pilots. Being Cabin Crew within easyJet itself is another reason why I am proudly apart of EZYVA to bring you my knowledge from the airline to your infinite flight experience. Our pilots are friendly hardworking & they are some of the best pilots that I could ever wish for. We create a fun & enjoyable environment for our pilots from the minute that you join so you feel right at home from the minute you apply!

IMG_0783

Our Crew Center is based on VA Base where pilots can Find & File flights so you can keep track of yours & other pilots within the VA! We also use Airtable along with the built in dispatch system so its easier for you to find flights & navigate through with ease. You can find out more to do with our rank structure when you Join the VA as we don’t want to bombard you with too much information in one go about our ranks!

IMG_0782

Chief Executive Officer - Iyren Maddix @easyWig
Chief Operating Officer - Adam Oyston @AdamMarcOyston
Chief Supporting Officer - Josh Delarge @Josh_104
Recruitment Manager - Harrison Townsend @DJHTmusic05

OverPage-0 11

easyJet is partnered with many airlines throughout the world through their Worldwide by easyJet Scheme which connects customers throughout Europe & places such as the United States, Asia, Canada & many more!

Our codeshare airlines are:

Airbus Virtual
Cathay Pacific
Etihad
Emirates
Emirates SkyCargo
Iberia/Iberia Express
Icelandair
IndiGo
Norwegian
Scoot
Singapore Airlines
Spirit
Thomas Cook
Virgin Atlantic
WestJet
Korean Air

Take a look at our route map below to see where we fly to throughout Europe!

OverPage-0 15

Here at easyJet Virtual we have a range of schemes for our pilots to use to keep things fresh & to give you more flexibility to keep you stuck in & motivated with us! We have easyJet Vacations where pilots can get bonus flight time if they fly the routes featured on the sheet! Its a great way for you to climb up the ranks and unlock more aircraft along the way!

We also have adopted the easyJet Plus idea & implemented it into our VA to give our Gold award pilots the extra perks that they deserve!

IMG_0784

Apply here! & join easyJet Virtual today to improve your Infinite Flight experience! All Applicants must be:
Aged 13 or above
Must be GRADE 3 or above
A VALID live pro-subscription
Access to Discord
The Ability to log ONE flight every 30 days

43 Likes

Love this VA, Great Thread!

6 Likes

Love this thread! Glad to be a part of this amazing VA! ✈️

6 Likes

Very happy to be a part of this VA! Definitely one of the best and the staff and all the members are very nice and funny and just amazing! Best of luck!

4 Likes

Amazing thread!

3 Likes

Awesome thread, I’m happy to be apart of EZVA!

4 Likes

Great thread! Glad to be a part of this wonderful VA.

3 Likes

Nice MFS picture

5 Likes

Proud to belong to this great VA, we really are a great family.

2 Likes

I did the picture cause I’m one of these staffs but he did something wrong πŸ˜‚ I did the picture πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

I love this VA! Proud to be Staff with it πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

3 Likes

Thank you for your lovely comments & your like to our thread!

7 Likes

Thank you both @Kirito_77 & @Furwani for taking the time to read our thread! πŸ™‚

7 Likes

Awesome thread!

1 Like

Brilliant thread for a fantastic VA!! Great work on this!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜

1 Like

This thread is amazing!
So glad to be part of this team of wonderful pilots 😍

2 Likes

Really nice thread! Its great to be a part of this VA!

2 Likes

Nice thread!

But I love how the banner is MSFS

3 Likes

21.3 Update

With the new release of 5 new European 3D airports, we have more routes than ever to fly in Europe with 3D buildings! With easyJet being one of the few Airlines to fly to all of these destinations! So if you would like to fly short haul routes with lots of 3D destinations, easyJet VA could be for you!

Enjoy your week!

2 Likes

Record breaking month

This month has been an amazing month for our VA! We have broken previous records for the most amount of flights completed in one month! Thank you to all of our members, we value the time you take to be a part of our VA!

Not only this, the release of the A330 has introduced more codeshares for our Pilots to enjoy!✈️

This months statistics:
Total flights- 544
Total hours- 1905
Total miles- 612,888nm
Total passengers- 81,902
Total cargo- 2,670,977kg
Active members- 59

Enjoy your week everyone!

2 Likes