easyJet Virtual|IFVARB | Official Thread | "Have The Orange Spirit"

Welcome to the official easyJet Virtual Thread on Infinite Flight Community!
We are IFVARB Approved & we cannot wait to share what we have instore for you!

Our Founder Artem Frolov has paved way for our new beginning here at easyJet Virtual

jpg

Here at easyJet Virtual we like to make sure that our pilots feel at home as soon as they join our VA. We like to make sure that everyone & anyone can join & feel like this is a place for them to have fun meet new pilots along the way & of course fly all around Europe at the same. We do not like to put pressure onto our pilots as pressure = stress & we here like to be in a stress free environment. A place where you can ask any of our staff or your fellow pilots or support with anything within the VA to make it the best it can be.

Our Fleet

Airbus A319 156 Seats
Airbus A320 186 Seats
Airbus A321 235 Seats

As the A319 is being phased out we are gradually increasing the use of our A320’s on some of the routes over due course.

jpg

• Chief Executive Officer - Iyren Maddix @Silverlink
  • Chief Operating Officer - @Meron_Persey
  • Chief Mentor - @CaptainDixon
  • Public Relations Officer - Josh Delarge
  • Event Manager - Max Farrow

jpg

We have over 6000 routes to fly on our crew centre amazing destinations around Europe! Our shortest flight being Jersey & our longest flight yet is to Hurghada! Take a look at our route map below and see if you can spot your favourite destination on there!

Loads of places for you to explore with easyJet Virtual & we are always looking to expand to new destinations!

jpg

Our Goal is to have a new & improved crew centre Faster & more mobile friendly.
Expand on our social media platforms to reach out and hire new pilots to kick start their career at easyJet Virtual.
More codeshares with other Virtual Airlines to broaden our horizons & keep our Airline fun & exciting

jpg

Come along & join us! You can apply here on our website to join today and soar high into the sky and see where your flight plan takes you on your virtual career with us!

You have to be over 12 years old also be Grade 3 or higher & agree to log at least one flight per month.

One last message from me! As I have recently taken over from our previous CEO & founder Artem Frolov. Our goal is to make this Virtual Airline the best it can be making sure that all our pilots here feel welcome & supported at all times. We look forward to hearing from you!

Contact Us

28 07 52 48

38 Likes

Love this new thread! Glad to be part of this va 😍

6 Likes

What a nice post!
Surprised we didn’t have an easyVA yet 😊

Happy recruiting!

8 Likes

Great to see more and more VAS come out! Good luck to easyJet VA and I hope all goes well for you in the future!

4 Likes

This looks realy good Easyjet Virtual

4 Likes

I thought we did before

4 Likes

amazing va😍

5 Likes

This va has been around a while, however we have recently had a CEO change and it’s being renovated 😁

6 Likes

It is great to see EzyVA again in Infinite Flight! Nice thread!

5 Likes

Great thread, EasyJet Virtual!

4 Likes

Thank you guys for kind words! Means a lot 😁👍🏽

5 Likes

amazing thread, wish you all the best :)

5 Likes

Thank you! Much appreciated 😁

5 Likes

DIS MY VA IYREN lol

4 Likes

@easyJetVirtual how many flights a week or month do pilots need to do

5 Likes

1 flight a month

2 Likes

That’s not to bad

1 Like

@Luke_King-kong but i think we plan on bringing it down slightly to encourage more activity even though we are active at the moment

2 Likes

That’s cool, as long as it’s not 1 a week. That’s why I quit SWVA

1 Like

well same here lol, however i’m sure you’d love it here therefore you would be flying a lot with us

2 Likes