Easyjet VA now up

I, have looked and saw that there are no EasyJet,
VAs so I thought about it and said I’m going to make a EasyJet VA so here it is the COO makes the website I need a COO to publish our form cause I’m on mobile, please move to the VA area our new CEO is @Jonathan siza all please continue here EasyJet Virtual

9 Likes

We have a new CEO coming so I can get back to work

For now please PM me your name, plane etc for hiring

Yes, I also have a private plane available to me…

1 Like

@dasabel100 I get it lol

1 Like

Our application will be up shortly

I might join the VA if it looks professional enough ;)

But be cautious: Do NOT rush into making a VA. It’s a lot of work, and takes tremendous amount of time and effort.

Take Qantas VA or American Airlines VA. Those Virtual Airlines weren’t made in a day or even a month. Those VA’s have been operational since 2012 or 2013!

7 Likes

Umm little question about your aircraft selection. You guys do know that there is also the a319 that has the Easyjet livery right? I mean what is the purpose of having an unmarked a330 if Easyjet doesn’t even fly one IRL?

6 Likes

I think you need to do some more research and planning before rushing into setting up a VA. For starters, there is an easyJet A319 in the sim which you seem to have missed on your list, and it’s spelt easyJet in titles.

6 Likes

Sam Airways and easyjet are joint company’s

1 Like

Do you have a website?

Need someone to make one cause we are very busy with SA and air berlin just hired me as their new CO CEO

What I reccomend is that you finish Sam Airway and then focus on your job at air Berlin and maybe temporarily shut easy jet down

1 Like

Sam Airways is finished we just need pilots

1 Like

How are you unable to add a plane? Even if you don’t personally have it in IF, other people in the VA might have it, and I’m pretty sure they would like to fly with it;)

I did look

I will invite you

Oh ok that makes sense :)

1 Like

Check my PM @Sam1

Filled form :)