EasyJet possible emergency

I saw this EASYJET plane on flight radar and I was wondering if anyone would know the reason for it to have declared a emergency, thanks

This happens like 5 times a day on flightradar24

Could be an engine failiour

2 Likes

Yes I know it’s pretty normal but I have always wondered how extreme or Un extreme the situations are to declare a emergency, I intrigued to know what happened to this plane

Go online a live atc thing.

It has appeared to have landed in Liverpool

Is there a way to search for emergencies on flight radar?

2 Likes

Maybe like the BA smelly poo situation😂

3 Likes

Its gonna be red, or some number different, on the app idk

2 Likes

Could be fuel (unlikely as not been holding), a medical issue, a systems failure, you never know until it’s landed.

1 Like

These types of emergencies can be anything, hence the name; general emergencies.

Could be everything from pressurization issues and fuel issues to medical issues and engine failures.

1 Like

Since I’ve purchased Flightradar I was surprised to see how many emergencies are made daily, before this I thought they’d be very rare

3 Likes

MaxSez: Routinely declared emergency (Incidents) are posted upon occurrence on “aviation-safety.net”. Exceptional source, the files on this site are a treasure trove. Final & preliminary Crash/declared emergency reports for every crash/incidant occurrence and the actual final report are search able in this sites indexed files.

1 Like

And on The Aviation Herald.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s an emergency, but an unscheduled flight, maybe a new addition to easyJet’s summer season flight programme.
Happens at SZG countless times.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.