easyJet Europcar a320-214

Hello IFC, today I am creating a feature request for the easyJet Europcar a320. I would love for this livery to be added because easyJet is a big airline in Europe now, and I think it should deserve a special livery in IF!

Reasons why I am requesting this livery:

1. There are a few easyJet Europcar a320 liveries, registered under both easyJet Europe (like the one in the picture) and easyJet UK.

2. It is a very unique livery!

3. It would be great alongside the other easyJet liveries we have in IF.

4. I’d love to see more special liveries!

Source: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9672222

Thank you everyone, and I hope you like this as much as I do!

Sweet request Charlie 📌

4 Likes

Thanks! My first aha

You can’t expect me to put ANOTHER vote on an easy livery surely?

1 Like

It is hard to say no! ;)

It’s has been said numerous time that we won’t get liveries of advertising (ie Star Wars 787 or 777)

If you want a nice easyJet livery similar to this one, try the easyJet holidays
g-ezoa-easyjet-airbus-a320-214wl_PlanespottersNet_1049950_9167e4e980_280
https://images.app.goo.gl/mvJyzPs5aYz6hSK4A

2 Likes

I put in a vote for this beauty, I can’t tell you how many times my family and I have rented a Europcar car when we visited The Netherlands (before we moved here).

1 Like

Thank you! Appreciate it ;)

won’t get liveries of advertising

Why not?
What makes an airline brand different from a rental brand? Both advertising a company

2 Likes

I don’t make the rules mate

The Haribo Goldbaren livery was allowed by a moderator.

1 Like

My bad, it had to do with the owner of the rights, not the special livery itself.

2 Likes

Haha thank you, this is probably my favourite having flown on it irl (not this registration though)
Like you said, I would like the normal new livery added first though!

1 Like

Anything easyJet I’m voting for 😁

4 Likes

I think unique liverys like this are essential for flight simulators we do not have many but liverys like this and the KLM orange pride are really cool! Unique liverys are a must have for infinite flight especially with its future

1 Like

Feature requests are invaded with EasyJet livery these time 😂.

I am giving only a vote for a EZY livery and sorry it’s for A320^^

2 Likes

13 already 😅😱

1 Like

Yes, quite a few lol

I completely understand, this is a special livery, so people will of course want to see the regular one first!

3 Likes

This should be add with the standard easyJet and the 200th Airbus livery A320-214.

2 Likes

16 votes in 24 hours, that’s great! 🍊

1 Like