Easyjet A321 NEO

Easyjet A321 neo

In light of the news that easyJet have decided to convert orders for 30 A320neos to the larger A321neo, the carrier announced last week I thought it was only right I started of the campaign for this beauty to join the IF ranks!.

The A321neos will be configured with seating for 235 passengers, providing a 26% increase in capacity over the 186-seat A320neo. First delivery is expected in summer 2018.

easyJet also expects significant fuel efficiencies, contributing to overall cost savings of 8/9%. Like easyJet’s A320neo aircraft, the A321neos will be powered by CFM’s LEAP-1A engines.

“These new aircraft will help us deliver our strategy of securing and growing our number one positions at Europe’s leading airports, which are generally slot constrained, while reducing our cost per seat,” easyJet CEO Carolyn McCall said.

easyJet’s A320 Family order now stands at 100 A320neo, thirty A321neo, and twenty-seven A320ceo.

More info and credit to:

1 Like

It looks great! Is the orange ribbon of the front a new, or special livery?

4 Likes

The livery is easyJet’s “new livery”, introduced in 2015

5 Likes

I love this plane, having flown in them many times. Great flights and the wing is beautiful

5 Likes

Please get this aircraft!

2 Likes

Really like this plane and you can tell that easyJet are packing it to the rim with seats and the two small over wing exits instead of the single door.

3 Likes

Awesome plane, great request

5 Likes

So what happens to the A320NEO that was rolled out a few days ago?

3 Likes

I don’t like how the orange becomes thicker towards the front and travels over the windscreen. Otherwise, it’s good.

2 Likes

I know I’ve posted about this a week ago.A321 is a nice Aircraft though.

1 Like

Nothing happens to the A320 delivery

1 Like

Bumping this as easyJet recently received this aircraft and in the NEO livery it looks amazing!

Would be a great addition if the A320NEO series gets added! As you’ll also see from the photo it features the new door layout with 2 overwing exits replacing one of the 4 exits usual found. No don’t. A move by easyJet to increase capacity!

7 Likes

My favourite livery from EasyJet on the Airbus a321NEO

1 Like

Do we need the A321 NEO? I mean, what’s the difference between the NEO and the standard A321?

The NEO stands for New Engine Option = neo. The engines are basically better. Thanks for sharing interest

1 Like

EasyJets new livery on the a321 NEO we definitely need this for infinite flight image

4 Likes

I think before requesting a livery for a non-existing Aircraft in IF, we should request for the aircraft in general, and not an only livery.

Yes we do as it has new engines, new engine sound and different liveries that the A321 CEO don’t have.

A321 CEO? What does CEO stand for. Other than Chief Executive Officer that is.

“CEO” stands for “current engine option” I believe. It’s used to refer to the A320 family prior to the A320Neo family.

2 Likes