easyJet A320neo (neo Livery)

easyJet A320 Neo (Neo Livery)

Image Credit: Back to the Basics - Bristol Spotting 22/10/23 (Myself)

easyJet is a British multinational low-cost airline group headquartered at London Luton Airport. It operates domestic and international scheduled services on 927 routes in more than 34 countries via its affiliate airlines easyJet UK, easyJet Switzerland, and easyJet Europe Source: Wikipedia

easyJet are one of the largest operators of the A320 Neo with an initial order for 141 aircraft, with an extra 56 ordered in December 2023.

G-UZHD is pictured though there are a handful of aircraft painted in the Neo Livery alongside the regular paint that are currently in regular service.

Current Known Painted Registrations

G-UZHD
OE-LSO
G-UZLW
G-UZHA
HB-AYQ
OE-LSN
HB-AYE

Please consider dropping a vote if you would like to see this livery added alongside the A320 Neo

This is a nice livery, looks like it’d unlock a lot of routes. Voted!

1 Like

I voted!!!

1 Like

I can’t believe how many feature requests are coming in!

1 Like

Are any more aircraft going to be painted in the Neo Livery, or are the ones you mentioned it?

1 Like

I don’t think that any more will be. They were painted to celebrate the first 100 a320neo aircraft delivered. Some have since been repainted to have the neo badge removed.

1 Like

special livery, can’t be done.

We’ll keep the current A320neo feature request open, and allow the developers to decide whether a neo Livery is in order.

1 Like