easyJet A320 sunset landing EGKK

I was practising my landings via short flights for them to become more consistent and I set the time for a full sunset for better visuals and this one was a good landing. It was on a solo server with no autopilot landing. It was a short flight from Edinburgh down to London Gatwick.

Flight time was about an hour long, cruising altitude was only 28.000 feet. Cruise speed was Mach 0.84.

20 Likes

Ooooh! Gatwick!!

Must’ve been a great flight!

3 Likes

It was! It was great fun especially re-watching them landing shots. It was very fun.

2 Likes

Nice photos! I like Gatwick as well.

2 Likes

eey gatwick gang

1 Like

The EasyJet A320 would look so good without winglets. Nice pictures tho🙌😍

3 Likes

I was contemplating whether to use the A319 but I used A320 instead hehe. I might do a flight like that but using a BA livery instead since I do like the Speedmarque livery.

I love that camera angle!

1 Like

Me too! I just took some 777-200ER pictures on departure on a sunset for fun, I’m about to post em.

2 Likes

Just make sure it is 24 hours after this one :)

1 Like

Great pictures. I been practicing flights less than 4 hours into EGKK lately from the Mediterranean areas as I feel it gets over looked

1 Like

I done a flight from London Gatwick in a British Airways A320 to Madeira which is normally a difficult landing due to cross winds and the terrain. You should try out that route soon!

1 Like

I love these photos! Great to see an orange plane appear on my feed 🥰

2 Likes

I agree. I do like easyJet livery(the one on the A319) which I hope they add to the A320 since that’s how it is mainly now. I have more pics I just chose my personal favourites.

1 Like

I agree! I’m praying every night 🤣

1 Like

Classy A320 shots at sunset: Great post, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Yeah Love the angle’s!

1 Like