EasyJet A319 rework/correction

Hey I have done some research on the easyJet a319 in game and I have noticed it missing a few design features the most visible one is that the wing support flairing is white in game but at the real one they are orange and it has a new registration Now it’s OE-LKK and because of the seat configuration have four emergency exits over the wing would love to see that gets taken care of the picture of the real plane isn’t mine https://www.planespotters.net/photo/842906/oe-lkk-easyjet-europe-airbus-a319-111

There’s a lot more pressing issues, I don’t think this is necessary.

1 Like

The fact that the fuel tanks aren’t orange isn’t a “pressing issue” the fact that the A330 needs a major rework or that the C-17 doesn’t have a cockpit is a pressing issue. This is definitely NOT one of them.

The fact that you didn’t vote for your own feature doesn’t help either…
I wouldn’t even call it a rework, just a minor fix

2 Likes

That’s true but this is rework worthy lol I have voted

I’m confused, these aren’t the same aircraft are they?

They are, but he wants them to make the wing support flairing orange

1 Like

And change the reg and also add two additional emergency exits over the wing

It’s always a good thing to notice and address these changes to the developers. Our Infinite Flight Developer team is always watching and sometimes they will take action on the small things like this.

Don’t ever be ashamed to make a feature request that would reflect something real world as that’s something that the dev’s seem to be big on (Realism). In the real world, Easyjet doesn’t own the registration G-EZDE, yet they switched this registration to OE-LKK. The model however is currently a base model in Infinite Flight and the door’s stay the same throughout the model (A319 Model).

Maybe we will see this added; maybe we won’t. But nice find and best of luck on your request.

11 Likes

Thanks buddy

2 Likes

All I notice is that it’s been transferred to the subsidiary - EasyJet Europe. The doors etc are all model related and not the livery.

1 Like

Unnessesary to be rude…
Great request Joseph :)

1 Like

I’m not rude not at all

I can see quite a few minor things that could need changing. Hopefully, they’ll look at this and implement fixes in the future.

Also, people need to take a step back and think before they post anything. I personally didn’t find anything here offensive or rude, but each individual takes a comment differently upon them.

Basically, what Joseph is requesting is for the devs to make minor changes to the livery of aircraft and other things like the registration, flags, orange colour on the wing and the text at the front of the airplane.

So let’s try to understand what he is trying to say here, what he is requesting and respect one another instead of saying things that some may see a bit harsh and feel attacked by someone else’s post :)

4 Likes

Completely agree with @Captain_JR’s statement here.

Joseph is just asking for a minor fix in the aircraft. It’s a subtle fix, but detail counts. I bet the Developers are very happy that this has been noticed, and I hope they take action in the future! :D

3 Likes

Thanks it’s minor things I know but these smal changes would make the flying experience I know I’m a perfectionist but with Asperger it is like it is

4 Likes

Hello IFC, this is a good idea, it’s good to notice these details as the IF devs might take action on them for ‘realism’s sake’ also I would vote but I don’t have any left!
however, I have noticed a few unpleasant comments, can we please tone things down a bit and relax? 😉

1 Like

No i didnt mean you! You were not rude at all, i was talking about the guys that disliked your request:)

2 Likes

I agree with you, many liveries has a few missing things to fix, but people can’t always agree with people like you and me (perfectionists), I definitely support your request but I’m out of votes.

1 Like

It’s more about to bring more realism tho, not about being perfect ^^ . This threads needs more votes. (I’m out of votes tho :/ )

3 Likes

I don’t see for a changes on the registration. 🤔🤔🤔

But I agree on it has wing emergency exits and the wing support flairing orange which they are just minor details changes but i dont see any gain when it comes on flying. It’s still a flying aircraft 🤷‍♂️

3 Likes