Easy Routes

For all those new beginners to Infinite Flight live, I have some advice for routes you could take to just get the feel of things. Here they are:

1. Ontario Int’l to Los Angeles Int’l. Straightforward and simple route.
  2. St. Kitts to St. Maarten. Quick and easy.
  3. San Diego to San Clemente Island. Longer than the other two, but it builds experience.
  4. San Francisco to Half Moon Bay. (Small Aircraft recommended) Shortest route.
    Here are some routes to AVOID if you are a beginner:
  5. Los Angeles and Ontario international to Palm Springs (Mountains. They tripped me up once or twice)
  6. San Francisco to Oakland. (Honestly there’s not enough time to get prepped for landing.)
7 Likes

I made a San Francisco-Oakland flight. I think I made a 90NM route which took half an hour.

2 Likes

Another easy route is EDDK-EDDL. Less than 100NM between each other depending on how you choose the waypoints.

London city to London Heathrow. I fly it every day for some reason.

2 Likes

KLAX-KSAN… most US airlines appear at both, so it is like they flew there from other areas. Also a BA 777-200 isn’t out of place at both airports :)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

OH MY GOD NOT HALF MOON BAY THATS THE WORSE IDEA YOU COULD EVER THINK OF…

For beginners, avoid flying in Seattle and Denver. High terrains.

2 Likes

Flight plans for some of these routes here > www.infiniteflightroutes.co.uk

1 Like

a couple of flights I would suggest as flights for New Flyers:

LONDON REGION :

EGLL - EGBB
EGKK - EGNX

SINGAPORE REGION:

WSSS - WMKK

1 Like

ONT to LAX? First you set the route. Then ( of course) take off. set the heading to about 250, and cruise at 5,000-7,000 feet. When you are about 20 NM away, start descending. LAX-ONT-PSP I haven’t flown. I meant Ontario international And Los Angeles to Palm Springs (different routes)

That’s why I said: “Small Aircraft Recommended.”

Get on KHAF free flight server and find a non-nimrod right now

Worse that you can think of

1 Like

Another route I tried right now is the Southampton (EGHI)-London City (EGLC), it is rather easy, but only the A318 gets in the later.

If someone wants I can post a video flying one of these easy routes.

That’s a bit rude to the people in Free Flight.

I’m just bringing that out, it’s the truth

eRJ fly in/out LCY regularly as well ;-)