For all those new beginners to Infinite Flight live, I have some advice for routes you could take to just get the feel of things. Here they are:
- Ontario Int’l to Los Angeles Int’l. Straightforward and simple route.
- St. Kitts to St. Maarten. Quick and easy.
- San Diego to San Clemente Island. Longer than the other two, but it builds experience.
- San Francisco to Half Moon Bay. (Small Aircraft recommended) Shortest route.
Here are some routes to AVOID if you are a beginner:
- Los Angeles and Ontario international to Palm Springs (Mountains. They tripped me up once or twice)
- San Francisco to Oakland. (Honestly there’s not enough time to get prepped for landing.)