easy Aircraft Recognition (closed, Rotate win !)

Easy :)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

good try, but not A330-200

yes!!! A340-542 A6-ERD

1 Like

Nope

@grxninesix… The last thing I want to do is insult you… It’s on my list thought!
I’m all for originality but plagiarism of other original concept like my daily “Aircraft Recognition” topic is offensive! My minds made up so nothing you can say will Change it! Remember the only substitute to good manner is fast reflexes! Max Sends

i’m sorry sir… this is a open discussion forum. no a war between stealing topics… :)
i’m sorry if you get frustrate because of me. grxninesix receives.

@grxninesix… You don’t frustrate me son, I consider the source. Your action are indicative of your type! Just remember your unique, just like every other “Follower” on this Forum! Mad Max Sends

you’re not my father, we are not in star wars :)

1 Like

A bit long for an A332 :)

Cheers!

1 Like

@grxninesix… I choose net to continue this back and forth it will only lead to an argument and hard feelings. This is my last post this topic. Respond to me in a negative way and I will flag you and refer this unfortunate discussion which has taken a wrong turn for Moderator intercession. Max Sends

I do not know what you did but I have the impression that you are sensitive enough to speak in this way, I feel frustrated but good … Flag me if you want … I do not feel like you make life with posts you do not want to read :)

grxninesix good feeling sends.

great post :) thanks to both!

@grxninesix… I Surrender! Max Sends

Finally , we were in a subject, you began to say that you wanted to insult me ​​, this is off topic and contrary to the charter of the forum … I never miss you respect what I know !

Good evening!

@Swang007, @MishaCamp, please close this thread…the purpose of this decision is largely long over … it starts getting war here I feel .

me too…

Stay a nice guy, you deserve it! All my respects

1 Like