Easiest and smoothest aircraft for you to land

I figured I should make this topic because people always talk about the hardest plane to land, and not the easiest. Mine is Airbus A380. I don’t know why, it’s the biggest and heaviest plane, and still it’s easy! Unexplainable! ;p

11 Likes

The 777, image

787,image

And… The A319.image

[NOT USING APPR OF COURSE😉]

16 Likes

The A320 family. So smooth…

12 Likes

A320 family and 787 family are the easiest to land, followed by the 777 family, then the 747 family, then the 737 family.

7 Likes

Oh really😆, you must be very skilled because ironically it is one of the hardest to land

3 Likes

APPR😂😂😂

20 character thing ;)

6 Likes

It really is! And I suck at landing things like a Cessna! Weird right?

1 Like

Oh Cessna is very hard but the A380…mindblowing eh…!

3 Likes

Nah. APPR’s landings are really hard. Mine are quite a lot smoother (not being arrogant or anything)

11 Likes

APPR makes the aircraft pitch a lot

5 Likes

My APPR landings always make the plane jolt up and down and then go off course! Rather make a bumpy landing myself than use APPR.

5 Likes

Advice:
ONLY use APPR in case of emergencies e.g. 30kts crosswind or low visibility. Remember London region during storm Dorris?

13 Likes

If I use PAX, APPR “makes the passengers scared because I reached 2G” when touchdown. 🤷‍♂️

The easiest would be the 777 or 787 families for me

4 Likes

I find the 767 really easy to land. Its soaks up bumps so well!
otherwise, 777, 787 and A330/40 aren’t too bad either.

7 Likes

Most commercial aircraft when no wind

1 Like

deffently the 777 787s

By easy landing I’ll take that its a good centre line landing with a nice flare and soft landing.

Right now im working on 172 solely. With no hud, im doing about 70% good landings.

I think this is by far the easiest. Still need more pattern works and keep my landing consistent.

Agree the B767 i find to be the easiest to land.

5 Likes

The 747-200, no idea why.
But if I try to land with a 747-400 it always is a harder landing.

1 Like

any aircraft with APPR is easy to land but using the boeing 767 you can land pretty easy in crosswinds and the nose is easy to keep in the air on landing for a while to make you look proffessional

2 Likes