Easiest aircraft to land in Infinite flight

Is it just me or heavy aircraft like the wide bodies are easier to land compared to the smaller jet (A320 A321) etc

8 Likes

Yeah I think so, just a thought were you doing touch and goes at Manila?

I didn’t tho i never do touch and goes on expert

1 Like

Heavy aircraft are definitely easier IMO. It makes sense as they are less impacted by wind and are less sensitive to control inputs. My favourite has to be the 777 family. The tilted gear makes it perfect butter material. 👍

2 Likes

Really depends on each person’s experience/preferences. Not to mention weights, whether, airport features etc.

3 Likes

xcub for me

3 Likes

a330/a339 or the B77W

1 Like

Its the 717, butter machine

2 Likes

Woah i flown that before and its quite hard to land for me

Im just too crazy with it fr

Bro. The 717 is like the hardest aircraft to land…

2 Likes

For me the A220 is the best balanced, hence the easiest to land! A true gem of a plane!

1 Like

Yeah, the 717 always lands extremely hard, even when the weather is totally calm and the glide path was perfect

1 Like

I’ve found that widebodies (especially the reworked ones e.g. A333, A339, B77W, B77L, A359, B77F etc.) are easy to land and butter.

That being said, the newly added A220 is a surprisingly smooth aircraft to land. If the tutorial on YT is followed, it can easily be buttered…

1 Like

767 is so controllable at slow speeds.

1 Like

For smaller types: 208 or 172 are my favorites to land just because of the experience i have with them. However when it comes to larger aircraft i prefer the a320-200 or the 777-300ER cause tilted (stance life)

1 Like

I love landing the A220, CRJ, and 737 series. It’s a challenge but a fun one at that.

3 Likes

I think mine is the 737-800 and the A220!

Kudos to you! Landing that plane is hard.

A350 in my opinion is a stable machine but sometimes requires to uncomfortably tilt my device.

The B777/A330 are great butter devices and I enjoy flying them but I do regularly tailstrike.

The easiest aircraft to fly is in my opinion the A320/A220 as they are easy to manoeuvre and not hard to fly with at all.