Early Summer Trip to Cali Pt 2 - Return

Alrighty, it was time to head back to St. Louis yesterday and I had an awesome time in Cali. So the first flight was delayed for 5hrs 15mins which was not good. However, we arrived 20mins earlier than the scheduled one. The flight was supposed to leave at 6:45 AM and arrive like 11:00ish AM but delayed til 12:00 PM and arrived at 4:20 PM in KMIA. On the final flight, I forgot to change to Expert because I was controlling KATL which was how I ended up on Training Server. So, I will just put Expert Server to pretend that it was on Expert Server. Other than that, the flight was awesome. We left at 7:55 PM and the flight was smooth, a little bumpy, and arrived to KSTL in time.

First Flight: American Airlines Flight 1142 - ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด Cali to Miami ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Alfonso Bonilla Arรกgon Intโ€™l Airport (SKCL)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 3hrs 45mins
Server: Expert

Had our American ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Passports in handy to board our International flight back to Miami ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. This was at Gate D18 at Cali Airport

We have blasted out of Cali RWY 2, Goodbye Cali ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด

We have cruised @ FL380 as the AA Flight Attendants came along with Hot Towels to dry our hands and served us a bag of Cheez-Its and a bottle of Water. Thatโ€™s all. Maybe a Dish of chicken and rice onboard. Also, had a nap with music playing, and bubblegum.

On Final Approach RWY 8L for the 305 ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Ladies and Gentlemen, itโ€™s time to put away your electronic devices until we have reached the ground safely in Miami.

And we have arrived to Gate D20 at KMIA. Time to transfer to Gate D10 for our final flight home.

Final Flight: American Airlines Flight 1581 - Miami to St. Louis ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: St. Louis-Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 2hrs 45mins
Server: Expert

At Gate D10 at Miami as it was dusk, about to start boarding flight 1581 back to KSTL.

Dusk takeoff from RWY 8R KMIA. Peace Out 305!!!

Cruised @ FL360 as we pass Northern Florida onto Georgia. Had snacks onboard and slept.

Night time Final approach RWY 12L for St. Louis

And arrival to Gate C8, we are back in St. Louis, Missouri. Letโ€™s go ahead and exit the plane and head to baggage claim and then head home.

And that wraps up my trip to Cali. Thank you for flying with me to Cali as we get to explore Colombian culture and participated in the Miami event. I will be traveling again next week heading to Davao Philippines.

6 Likes

๐Ÿ˜ i love this one

1 Like

@FlyIf_0011IFPA, Iโ€™m glad you love it. Thanks

Beautiful pictures ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like