Early Summer Trip to Cali Part 1 - Outbound

Hello, this my early summer trip headed to Cali Colombia from St. Louis. Today, I flew the American Airlines B737-800 in the AstroJet Livery for my connecting flight to Miami and then delayed 8hrs for my final flight aboard on a B757-200 to Cali as part of the event. The event time was 2000Z at KMIA airport so I participated and landed in time. So letโ€™s get some shots about my trip.

First Flight: American Airlines Flight 944 - St. Louis to Miami ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 2hrs 45mins
Server: Expert

At Terminal 1 Gate C8 early in the morning before sunrise before we started boarding our flight to Miami. So excited for Cali ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด.

American Airlines Flight 944 as airborne from RWY 12R from KSTL. A little line up on RWY 12R error but we are off to KMIA ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Once we hit FL370, the AA flight attendants came along the cabin with a bag of snacks and a bottle of water to serve onboard. After that, chewed on bubble gum and had a morning nap enroute to Miami.

Began our descent and was prepared for landing RWY 9 KMIA airport. Here we go MIAMI ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ

We have safely arrived to Miami, Terminal N Gate D36. Welcome to Miami-Dade. Itโ€™s time to transfer to Terminal C Gate E28B for our final flight to Cali.

Final Flight American Airlines Flight 910 - ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Miami to Cali ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: Alfonso Bonilla Arรกgon Intโ€™l Airport (SKCL)
Flight Time: 3hrs 45mins
Server: Expert

We had our Colombian ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด Passports handy as we boarded our international flight to Cali as our final flight at Terminal C Gate E28B. Our flight was delayed 8hrs 25mins due to the event. So it was 3:10 PM and we left at 4:00 PM ET.

Ten minutes later, we lifted off RWY 8R KMIA airport and off to Cali ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด

We hit our cruising altitude FL370 as we cruised past Cuba ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ and now flying south to South America. So the AA Flight attendants came along the cabin and served us Colombian food which was rice and chicken with chickpea, plus a piece of chocolate cake and a bottle of water. Then I had my little snack before I took a nap.

Two hours later as it got dark, it was time for us to land RWY 2 at SKCL as I chewed on bubble gum and yawned to let my ears pop during descent. I am so sleepy Iโ€™m ready to go to bed.

Annnd we have safely arrived to Cali ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด at Gate B2 as it was almost 7:00 PM. Gee, really late? But itโ€™s dinner time after we deplaned.

Thank you for exploring my shots throughout this trip.

20 Likes

Haha I was so confused I was thinking of California instead of Cali in Colombia ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nice shots!

2 Likes

Nice pics, looks cool!

1 Like

Nice pictures ๐Ÿ˜„

Oof, that not good!

Great screenshots though!

1 Like