Early morning, following the coast! KMIA-KJFK trip report!

Hello people of the IFC! I hope you all are doing good! I want to share with you all one of my favourite flights I have ever done on IF! It was so stunning following the east coast while the sun was rising, the entire flight was breath taking! I hope you all enjoy!

FL400
IAS 0.88
Training server
2:10 flight time

Morning everyone! Today I am going to take a short early morning trip on the good old B772! The flight was amazing and I could not stop looking out my window the first hour watching all the cities get brighter!

My airplane, American B772, my favourite!

My seat 7A!

Takeoff!

The sun is starting to rise in Miami, absolutely gorgeous! Too bad I didn’t get seated on the right side of the plane, so I can see the sun actually rise to the east.

This has been a really good flight as we follow the coast of Florida in the distance, as I enjoy some biscoff cookies!

Crossing from the Atlantic, to North Carolina.

New York City is in the distance, I fell asleep and I didn’t wake up until we were on final approach, so I didn’t get much pictures of the north eastern coast, lol!

Touchdown!

A bunch of empty JetBlue gates.

Thanks so much American Airlines for a pretty nice and stunning flight flying over the east coast early this morning! I had a wonderful time on the B772, and I hope to get seated on the right side of the aircraft next time I fly a widebody plane! Of course when the sun isn’t too bright!

What airline should my next trip report be on? You vote!

• American Airlines
  • Alaska Airlines
  • United Airlines
  • Air Canada

0 voters

I hope you all have enjoyed my domestic trip on the American B772! Have a great rest of your day!

13 Likes

Thank sos much for the likes everyone, it means a lot! I have an upcoming Hawaii trip coming out soon, so stay tuned!

Democracy has decided! My next trip report will be on Alaska!

Just saying 0.88 is the MACH number, not the IAS

1 Like

It’s literally in your name!

1 Like