Early Morning Feeder

Welcome to another #screenshots-and-videos topic with a little bit of a new type of editing. I used selective editing to make some aircraft look better then usual, specifically for this topic, the Cessna 208 Caravan.

I took a little short hop from Salt Lake City, Utah to Sun Valley, Idaho. Specifically KSLC to KSUN. This hour and 15 minute flight is part of FedEx Feeder’s cargo runs that they operate early morning to various small towns in the area. Enjoy!

208 pushing it’s RPM’s to climb to FL100.

A small climb to FL120 over the Great Salt Lake. 🌊

The southern Idaho Mountains ⛰

Idaho’s green fields for miles and miles 👀

A beautiful approach over Hailey, ID with the Idaho backcountry 🤩

Delivery complete with satisfied customers, after all, “The World on Time”

Quiz timeeee, 20% have answered the question correctly on the last topic!

How many FedEx Feeder Cessna 208B Caravan’s are there?

0 voters

41 Likes

First ❗️

Nice piks

2 Likes

I spawned in an F22 right as you despawned 😔

Nice shots! I like the edits

1 Like

Did you now? F-22 Raptor at Sun Valley sounds off 😂

1 Like

Nonsense. I’ve got practice valley flying somewhere

1 Like

I gotta say, very nice pictures you got there. I should fly something like that too in the future…

1 Like

Definitely one of my favorites! FedEx Feeder flights are very scenic in most areas. A couple others they operate from SLC are Pocatello, Twin City!

Ontario, Spokane, Vegas, and Sacramento all are cities that operate Feeder Flights as hubs on the west coast and there are plenty more!

I got the flights from here :)

3 Likes

Vrey coool pictures @ItsBlitz!

1 Like

Oh nice. Thanks for the map! I need to save that for later xD

1 Like

That seems like a nice flight! I the pictures really make me want fly it!

1 Like

Nothing like a good @ItsBlitz s&v topic! Good one Kamryn!

1 Like

Very nice photos Kam!

1 Like

@Astreal and I beg to differ. Ifykyk.

Super shots, Kam! For a quick sec, I thought v21.1 came out!

2 Likes

Yeah… 7 days for international priority isn’t quite on time, if I say so myself.

Nice shots however, @ItsBlitz !

2 Likes

fixed

2 Likes

cool picture

1 Like

With all FedEx planes except for the Maintenance Delay 11.
Great pics!!

1 Like

Nice pics. I’ve been to sun valley before (IRL). Also a fun fact those flatlands you were flying over used to be the Yellowstone volcano not even kidding.

1 Like

Nice pics!

1 Like

Oooo oooo ooooo oooo

That’s all I can say about those shots

But in all seriousness, it is great to see people exploring the world of Part 135 flying on infinite flight.
The caravan is such a cool big (little) turboprop, and is the entire genre, for a lack of a better term, is so underrepresented in IF, with a giant gap between the C208 (unpressurized/slowish, single engine Turboprop) and the Q400 (80 seater beast of an aircraft). Although I’d definitely love to see that gap be closed sooner rather than later, I’m sure the external touch ups to the Caravan in 21.1 will be a nice improvement.

1 Like