Early Afternoon Spotting at KSEA

Good morning IFC! About a week ago, I took a trip to Seattle and went spotting, (kind of).

These pictures were taken through the glass of the C Concourse Alaska Lounge with an I-phone-8. I don’t have a photo editor either. This was also my first time spotting and I plan to upgrade my equipment. Enjoy!

Alaska Old Livery-VS New Livery

Emirates 777-300ER landing from Dubai. Registration (A6-EQA)

British Airways 777-200ER Taxiing to runway 16L heading from London. Registration(G-VIIC)

Alaska Salmon-Thirty-Salmon-800 taxing to runway 34R heading to Unknown. Registration(N552AS)

Singapore Airlines Cargo 747-400F Landing from Anchorage- continuing onto Dallas. Registration(9V-SFM)

Lufthansa 747-400 taking off runway 34R heading to Frankfurt. Registration(D-ABTK)

I had many more photos, but had to exclude them because of different reasons. On my next trip I will probably be taking a small Camera to take pictures with. Also I probably will take them outside. I would love to hear feedback, and trips and tricks to help me improve my spotting! Thanks!

15 Likes

Cool! That last photo is a 747-400, but I am just nitpicking.

1 Like

Oh, Thanks, did not notice!

Alaska livery is N552AS for the salmon one 👍🏻

1 Like

That is what I put down.

Nice pics! You caught the SQ 747 that comes to KDFW… yet nobody has ever seen it here.

Wow. Interesting!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.