Eagle/Vail, Co Fly out (Real World Routes) KEGE - 111130ZJUL18

July 14, 2018
Server: Training Server

Airport: KEGE

Time: 1130Z
7:30pm EDT
4:30 PDT

NOTAM: Flight plane is required. Real routes being used, ask permission for custom GA.

(Not my photo)
Hello!

I will be hosting a fly out with real routes in Eagle County Regional Airport. This airport is an exciting airport at a high elevation with beautiful mountains surrounding the airport. The airport is fun to both fly in and out of, so please come and join. (I know that not all routes are there, there is not enough gate space for all routes)

Gates

Air Canada
Gate 01: (Airbus A319 - Air Canada) [KEGE-CYYZ]

American Airlines
Gate 02: (Airbus A320 - American) [KEGE-KDFW]
Gate 03: (Airbus A320 - American) [KEGE-KLAX]
Gate 04: (Boeing 757-200 - American) [KEGE-KMIA]
Delta Airlines
Gate 05: (Boeing 757-200 - Delta) [KEGE-KATL]
Gate 06: @HiFlyer (Boeing 717-100 - Delta) [KEGE-KSLC]
United Airlines
Gate 07: (Bombardier CRJ-700 - United Express) [KEGE-KDEN]
Gate 08: (Boeing 737-800 - United) [KEGE-KORD]
Gate 09: (Boeing 737-800 - United) [KEGE-KEWR]
Gate 10: (Airbus A320 - United) [KEGE-KSFO]
General Aviation (GA only aircraft allowed, please tell me the route and aircraft if you want to take the gate)
GA 01:
GA 02:
GA 03:
GA 04:
GA 05:
GA 06:
GA 07:
GA 08:
GA 09:

Air Traffic Control
EGE Ground:
EGE Tower:
I hope you can join! Remember, a flight plan is required!

1 Like

Welcome!

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard works was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks the help and understanding!

Discourse Trust Level Information

A Beginners Guide to the Forums

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines

1 Like

I am pretty sure that I am TL2 already.

Basic User = TL1

Please see the link above on Trust Levels

Thanks

Lol But I have all of the requirements for TL2

The requirements for the IFC for TL2 aren’t published so I don’t know how you know whether or not you meet the requirements.

Both Kevin and Reese are correct. You do not meet the current trust level to post under #live:events. As Kevin noted, the requirements for the IFC are different than the standard discourse requirements. Hang in there. You’ll get there sooner than you realize. 🙂

2 Likes