EAA AirVenture 2021 - Your Community Guide and Airshow Thread!

Thanks for volunteering! I work on the security management side of AirVenture and on behalf of the team, we like to thank you for helping out and volunteering! I hope you have a great AirVenture!

3 Likes

Any event organized on IF for Oshkosh 2021?

2 Likes

A few more arrivals at AirVenture! See you all Monday!!

1 Like

I’ve arrived in Oshkosh. Let the fun begin 🙌🏻🥳

4 Likes

Man I wish I could be there.

To e erroneous going, I hope it’s awesome!

1 Like

I thought there would be a virtual air venture on IF but there wasnt

3 Likes

same here, was hoping for an event this weekend

Just finished up my first day for this year’s AirVenture. Here’s a highlight:

I’ll be back on Sunday with the other side of my family, looking forward to that!

2 Likes

Dose Infinite Flight have a booth?

Not this year, no. Due to covid restrains on some of the countries IF staff are located, they have opted to sit this year out. I’m sure we’ll see them next year once things get back to normal everywhere.

4 Likes

Sorry it’s late guys, but there is Applejet made one thats coming up soon

1 Like

Y’all might have seen me with the Civil Air Patrol

We were looking for ELTs, doing crowd control during air shows, logging (non-airshow) aircraft as they landed, and flight line marshaled on the grass taxiways on the north side of the airport)

1 Like

I was working with the CAP all week, I am positive we met each other indirectly at some point. Our Operations Management Team is what gives your CAP Team their assignments for the show.

Oh cool! Are you with CAP or another organization just working with CAP?

I work for EAA in Operations Management. A Team of 14 of us oversee the whole airshow and manage sub-groups (such as CAP) that help us out during the week.

Nice!

were you part of the team of EAA teenagers (may or may not have been young eagles) that beat us at volleyball on our own compound?

haha no. However, I did hear about that…pretty funny tbh ;)

1 Like

Our “A-team” that our commander chose was trash 😂

It was a close game though, and fun to watch.

Anyway back on topic, I was just wondering lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.