E190 Trip linhas aéreas

Embraer 190 Trip
IMG_2415credits on image

To date there are few paintings for Embraer, perhaps they are hoping to add in a possible rework of the E-jets. But already anticipating another painting to be added, I present them to TRIP.

Looks like a very hot livery, but I don’t have any room to vote for it.

3 Likes

I love some of Brazilian carrier! although i am Indonesian. Like this one , Patiently waiting for the Embraer rework and also adding this livery 😉

3 Likes

For Brazilians, this livery has great importance. I think we really need a rework in the Embraer E170 / E190 family.

1 Like

Yes! I’m also waiting for the rework! They should really add new livery like the United/Skywest livery for the E175 and especially the two Alaska airlines livery for the E175. The new Alaskan livery, and as well as the older Alaskan livery!

2 Likes

Will the rework of the E-Jets be delayed ?! I can not wait to see this livery!

Another Embraer Trip

1 Like

One picture per feature request, please :)

Good job, there are several other topics you need to talk about this too!

1 Like

Ok, that’s confusing, but sure :)

And a great resource! this needs to be added to the E-JETS Family Rework, for the RIO-SP airway.

1 Like

That is a livery that suits that aircraft well, but I think the Wideøe E2 is nicer tho

1 Like

Oh lord, where are the E-jets Rework?!

1 Like

Não estamos pedindo muito! É só uma livery em um E190. Por favor!!!

c04c5-ogaaajcbr0eth_7kid7i_ulgcex0aljsjzisyb5xtrq36pgah26-fiowy4ix8wrpmiopu6mv_weq2wwrl-u5f90heakam1t1uam0bjs7hlrpfitjhqhwlpomniaq

1 Like

We look forward to the Embraer rework and this livery!

2 Likes

Or before… but its hard.

1 Like

I would like to fly with this painting in Rio de Janeiro, I hope when the Embraer Family Rework is announced, this painting is added.

2 Likes

How much is missing from the Embraer rework and so many beautiful paintings.

Massive bump!

This surely has my support!

2 Likes

Thanks! Let’s wait for E190 rework