E190 , E175 , E170 , E195. Which one of these planes are your favorite to fly?

imageimageimage
Ever since I finished watching the movie sully and how he saved millions of people by landing his plane in the water,I wanted to see if infinite flight had the same plane as I saw in the movie and guess what…They did have it not only did they have the exact airline,but the planes were being sold at very cheap price which made me even more happy.I took out my wallet and payed for the E175 as it was going for a cheap price(it kinda resembles the A320 and was cheaper so I bought it).Its a very fun,easy to handle plane both in the air and on the ground and the design is even more rewarding.I can’t wait to get the rest of them.

Which of these planes did you enjoy the most?I would love to hear about your experiences.

4 Likes

Personally I hate all of those aircraft and they really need a rework. But the JetBlue Livery is my favorite on the Embraer

15 Likes

My favorite is the E195

2 Likes

Um, the aircraft in Sully is an A320. And we have the US Airways A320 in IF btw.

21 Likes

E195 definitely. All of them deserve a rework though…

2 Likes

Oh my bad it looks similar to the A320.

1 Like

@Kwenzo1 the aircraft Captain Sully actually ditched back in 2009 was the Airbus A320! Like @Kyle.Plane said. My personal favorite is probably the E175.

2 Likes

Love the 195. It’s a surprising joy to fly, I should do it more than I do. One of my favorite planes, mainly cause I can always butter it, along the other E-jets, better than any other plane in IF.

2 Likes

I will edit that part out thanks for the info Marshall.

2 Likes

No problem Kwenzo! I’ve been told to change things up due to not looking into them closely on my topics as well.

1 Like

They’re all the same to me…

2 Likes

If you’re talking about real life, ERJ175 Northwest Airlines- great service and good pilots. Sadly they’re gone now (silently cries), but it the game, ERJ190 KLM

2 Likes

E190 is my favorite. Perfect size, plus it has the JetBlue livery on it. :)

4 Likes

I could not agree more with you.KLM is one of my favorite airlines.

2 Likes

Personally, I like the E175 because its small, not too big, and kinda challenging to land.

1 Like

ERJ 170 in game because its great for Connecting Flight since our CRJ’s need reworks ERJ is the only plane that doesn’t connection (Delta &a United Connections)

In real life definetly the ERJ 195 since its bigger Lol and no so cramped even though it’s still pretty small :)

1 Like

Then I should keep my hands in top working condition,if I’m going to fly it.I will keep an eye on this aircraft.

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t know that Sully saved millions of people…

2 Likes

😂😂😂There’s nothing wrong with exaggerating…It’s kinda fun.

2 Likes

Technically he did, because if those people died then future generations which would extend for millions and millions of people would not exist 😉😂

2 Likes