E190 aircraft

I flew the e190 earlier today and was absolutely shocked that when I ready to taxi I didn’t even touch the throttles and the plane started moving at completely idle thrust 20%

1 Like

the thing about those aircraft is they will continue to accelerate when your power is even at 0% if you dont have the brakes on.

757 does the same it’s normal

1 Like

Yep, some aircraft do that. It’s normal.

1 Like

Many Airbus planes do that as well, so when you are taxiing, make sure you’re ready to brake a little bit, because if you’re not paying attention at first, you’re going 12 knots, and 2 minutes later, it says 38 knots.

1 Like

That happens to me with the a350, he took the brakes off and it starts to move slow when I go with weight.

I’m just surprised that they managed to make the aircraft so similar to the real life aircraft considering that infinite flight is a mobile simulator

3 Likes

That’s is what there goal is.

1 Like

It’s just a normal thing with the E175, & E190. Same with the CL35 too. Something you can do to prevent this from happening is taxing with one engine, and right before you take off, you can start the second engine.

2 Likes

Ok makes sens

Parking brakes exist for a reason lol, whilst your stopped you should always have them on.

3 Likes

I was stopped with the parking brake and when I was ready to taxi I released the brakes and the plane started moving on it’s own

3 Likes

I am so, so, sorry. “What their goal is.” I had to.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.