E175 Livery Design Competition Winner

At the end of August we launched an E175 livery competition for Pro subscribers of the Infinite Flight Discord server. Members were tasked with creating their own one of a kind biz jet inspired livery for the upcoming e-jet! We were blown away by the creativity and originality of the submissions received. Our Infinite Flight staff went through each and chose our favorite with an overwhelming majority!

The winner of the E175 biz jet livery competition is…

@MxP / Maximilian1805

@MxP wowed us with a clean, distinct, and meaningful livery that would be striking in the skies over any region of the world. This livery will be named Private (Tulip) in-app and will display MxP’s chosen aircraft registration.

Thank you to all who submitted a livery! Are you an Infinite Flight Pro subscriber that wants exclusive access WIPs, competitions, and more? Join our community Discord server down below!

The E175 is a work in progress with no set release date. Development timelines and final livery renderings are always subject to change.

155 Likes

Beautiful livery!

2 Likes

:D @AvioesEJogos I wanted to tell you for so long but I wasn’t allowed to ^^

I am so happy I pulled it off!

24 Likes

I’m not surprised that @MxP won :p, he’s so talented as we can see on all the concepts he shared here on various airplanes ! It was deserved

This looks good, it will be the first livery I’ll fly with.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! I am humbled by how nice you are :D

7 Likes

Congratulations! You’re super talented in these, very well deserved! Looking forward to seeing it getting added and flown all around IF! 🥳

5 Likes

Will definitely fly this Livery for any ‘Business RP Flights’ I have. Much Congratulations to the creator!

2 Likes

Stunning livery 😍 fantastic work @MxP !

3 Likes

Thanks man! Glad you’re liking it! Can’t wait to see how good it’ll look in the sim

3 Likes

So sick!! Cant wait to fly it!

1 Like

Wow! This is an amazing livery. The entire concept is awesome. Fantastic work @MxP, congratulations! 👏

8 Likes

wow, i love this livery

nice livery!

Very nice! I love the tail logo.

Congrats @MxP! 🎉

Loving the tulip inspired design. The presentation and the stories behind everything are a really nice touch. Great work @MxP , can’t wait to fly this beauty once it gets released :)

1 Like

Very cool!!!

Amazing livery. Amazing to see a community design something so cool. Seems like a very peaceful livery.

I can tell there was a lot of meaning put into it

8 Likes

You can bet on that. I really tried and ended up investing more than 60 hours across 6 livery ideas for this ^^

6 Likes

Beautiful😍😍 great job @MxP