E-Jets to Key West!

Hey look, my title rhymed.

Welcome to another special S&V’s topic where me and 3 others take the newly improved E190 from New York to Key West! This route is what I believe a seasonal route from JetBlue. Enjoy ✈️

Blueberry’s & Buildings 🫐💙

@RTG113, @ZinZowe, @EpicLegend29, and me all sit at the gate (Sorry, this is like the 5th time i’ve tagged you in various places)

Out with the old and in with the Blue, haha, I am not funny 😎

A new look to the skies are these white thin marshmallows.

Cruising over the Clear Skies of Florida ☀️

Ayo, Whaddup Moon 🌝

On the descent into Key West!

Little quiz for you! 54% had answered correctly on my last quiz making me happy about your Vegas knowledge!

How large is Key West in Square Miles? (Sorry for those who use kilometers)
  • 15 Square Miles
  • 22 Square Miles
  • 8 Square Miles
  • 13 Square Lego Bricks

0 voters

Turning over Turquoise Waters 💦

An ItSbLitZ style shot 📸

Since RTG113 decided to not descend and ZinZowe magically disappeared, Me and Epiclegend29 took the approach ourselves. Beautiful approach and touchdown!

49 Likes

The E-Jets are such a classic at Key West. I flew out of there over spring break on an American Airlines ERJ-175. Awesome photos! :)

2 Likes

Oh my now I want to fly this route key west is such an amazing place and their sunsets are beautiful

3 Likes

Seriously… 💀

2 Likes

Hmhhmnnmmmmn yes, the American measurement system

1 Like

B-E-A-U-T-E-F-U-L

Photos the E190 looks so different omg!

1 Like

Denmark: am I a joke to you?
Great photos!

2 Likes

Beautiful screenshots for a very fun and scenic flight!

1 Like

The e-jets can fly that far now?!? Woo!

1 Like

We use football fields per blade of grass

3 Likes

The E190 is not a regional jet
The definition of a RJ has to be under 2000nmi range
The E190 has about 2400.
So it’s comparable to the 737 Classic :)

1 Like

Double irony

1 Like

Nice! pics 📸 yn. What do you use to edit?

1 Like

Lightroom Mobile for my IF Edits.

1 Like

Nice shots, My favorite is that MOON shot :)

1 Like

I love all of them, but the first is my favourite! By the way, I saw you all parked at JFK

1 Like

Crater rock, mochi, Mike Oscar Oscar November, natural satellite, whatever you call it 😉

2 Likes

Source?

The rest of the world would consider the E190 to be a large RJ, however the US (home to the majority of all regional jets in service) would not consider the E190 an RJ. Not because of range, but because it’s Max Gross weight, and seating capacity exceeds the limits put in place by scope clause for all the majors (except Alaska).

The ERJ has quite the range, but it’s also classified as an RJ due to it’s capability of flying into smaller airports, (Key West for example).

There’s a bit more to this aswell.

2 Likes

The E190, according to Embraer, is in between a RJ and a mainline jet. It can serve low demand routes while having a relatively high range, so it is classified as a ‘regional jet with mainline capabilities.’ My apologies.