E-Jet Question

With the upcoming E175 and E190 Reworks, will the E170 and E195 still be their old selves after the update comes? Or will they be removed?

The E170 and E195 will be removed from Infinite Flight on the release day of the E190 (coming after the E175).

31 Likes

I’m already expecting an explosion in E170 and E195 flights for a while. 😂

11 Likes

So is the E-190 or E-175 releasing first?

1 Like

E-175 will be released first. After its released, it should be a piece of cake to get the E-190 released.

5 Likes

Since its just the E-175 but long

3 Likes

And some external differences aside from length

1 Like

Noooo why? In the future could be they added back to IF? :(

1 Like

The E170s and E195s are technically the same as the E175 and E190 but just shorter and longer so it does not make too much sense to have them stay.

1 Like

yeah I know but there are some airlines in the world that they have only the E195 and the E170, so you know what I mean? For example Air Europa with their E195

1 Like

This reminds me, will the current liveries be kept after the rework; will they still be there or will they be removed?

1 Like

They will also probably be removed because the new model will replace them.

2 Likes

Darn, I was hoping to keep the US Airways and NWA schemes

1 Like

True, but they are mostly are still not used.

2 Likes

Yeah, but that doesn’t mean people aren’t going to fly them up after the rework. That happened with the B757, right?

1 Like

There are no unreworked variants of the 757 as there will be of the E-jets (“70” and “95”). They had already said in the feature topic and in the tracking thread that these variants could be removed due to the lack of a forecast to rework them and because practically nobody would fly them having other variants reworked…

1 Like

Will it be modeled from scratch and added later?

2 Likes

No, a rework of the E170 and E195 are not planned at this time.

10 Likes

I think that what they are doing, removing the aircraft, is a great lack of respect for those who are paying for the simulator and even more so for us Brazilians. They removed the E170/195 for no reason.
just because you don’t want to rework the aircraft doesn’t mean we don’t want to use them. this is a tremendous lack of respect for those who pay dearly for a monthly pro subscription. I’m going to be looking for a lawyer to claim my rights on something I’m paying monthly!

2 Likes

Is this a joke? I don’t see the point.

3 Likes