E-195 Azul Airlines PR-AYU

#sennasempre.

Hello community IF, today I am requesting this Livery to be added in a future rework of the Embraer E-Jets family.

A partnership between Azul Linhas Aereas Brasileiras and Instituto Ayrton Senna, In honor of the 20th anniversary of the death of Brazilian pilot and idol Ayrton Senna da Silva “wearing” one of his Embraer 195 with the legendary helmet in the colors of the Brazilian flag, which the champion Senna used it on circuits around the world.

Other details of the aircraft are the engine nacelles that were painted with the seal "Ayrton Senna Sempre ", in addition to the baptism name of the aircraft that became #sennasempre. Last but also important, near the drift of the aircraft was placed the logo of the Ayrton Senna Institute, sealing the partnership.

Source: Aeroin
Image Copyright Sunshine

Rip Senna 😭

I don’t have any free votes unfortunately. Don’t forget to vote for your own feature request!

2 Likes

I definitely support this I love Brazil 😆👍🏽

1 Like

Never knew the livery was dedicated to Ayrton Senna, I should have recognize the helmet’s colors before! Many of my Brazilian friends are fans of Ayrton and admire their career.

Sadly this airplane is currently stored

https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/Embraer/ERJ-190/PR-AYU-Azul-Linhas-Aereas-Brasileiras/eR9ECPK1p1

(Yes, I’m always curious about an airplane’s operational history)

1 Like

We definitely need more Azul in IF it’s so awesome 😎👍🏽Great request

2 Likes

voted, and Ayrton Senna made history, and today is lacking for many

1 Like

Thank you, I count on your vote

I’m sadly out of votes🙁but that doesn’t mean I don’t support it 😉😆

1 Like

It was actually stored, but it is a beautiful livery and a beautiful tribute, and would be welcome to IF

1 Like

My favorite livery Azul