Dynamic weather

I know I know the dev team won’t do this because they have other stuff in development but I would be cool because every time I look up its either a golden sky black sky or blue sky I want rain and lightning or just clouds infinite flight dev team don’t be mean about it I’m not asking for free live or a free game (it’s worse ratings the longer we go without updates) but at least consider dynamic weather (please reply)

19 Likes

I think first of all, dev team should implement way to see cpu load, frame rate and battery performance for public then we know how much we can moan about new features. dev team must be testing on all devices for performance before they release update. but it would be nice to see ourself what our devices capable of.

2 Likes

Devs are well aware that we want dynamic weather and it is a major thing missing from the sim.

Someday.

Best, Boeing707

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not that type of weather just storms and clouds and snow and Icy runways

@Elijah_Stewart, don’t get me wrong, that is a great idea. However, you have to realize that you are playing on a hand held device, something that pumps out a fraction of the performance of a computer. Icy runways are something you’d see on FSX or X-Plane. I think they’ve done extremely well with the graphics the way they are. The airplanes are beautiful, scenery is beautiful, and I think they’ve done extremely well whilst working with such a small device.

2 Likes

Yeah you got a point maybe when the iPhone 7-8 comes out

1 Like

It would be nice if the weather was a bit more realistic than it is now.Eg:you could be flying an approach in fog or you need to line up and wait until rain passes

It would be cool if there could be clouds that we could fly above. I think it would add a lot a realism, and a lot better flying experience. Maybe the clouds can be set to 10 thousand ft.

1 Like

Yes, what a great idea :D

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I wish there was a way that there are clouds that have great texturing and able to fly through and above while not as harsh on our devices

What about turbulence Or a little movement in the plane as you go through the clouds?

1 Like

Im so annoyed if METAR says overcast at 500 ft and 10sm visibility and the sky is totally clear. On IF of course.

MaxSez: just had to resurrect this topic! Imagine layered big white billowy Clouds waffling across your field of view as you do a lonely Global Long Haul in a Supper! Don’t need no stinking thunder head, wind shear, sleet or rain! One great man said it all;

2 Likes

Max please never change the type of your replies please.

2 Likes