Dylan Woods ATC Tracking Thread [Global]TS2[Closed]Closed

Welcome to my ATC tracking thread

I’m a trainee with ATCEG and having passed the IFATC Theory. I am now going through final ATC training in preparation for the IFATC Practical Test.

Your support, whether it be departing, arriving or pattern work and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please make sure to also provide feedback to my trainer @Trio.

The regions I will be active at on the Training Server will closely follow the ATCEG Featured Airport schedule and I will be active for the following minimum lengths:

Class Bravo - 1 Hour

Class Charlie/Delta - 30 Mins

For more information on the ATCEG including the weekly featured airports, or if you are interested in joining check out the

ATC Education Group

12 Likes

This is where I will be controlling this week.

1 Like

WSSS is now open for service.

I will most definitely stop by on Saturday. Good Luck!!!

WSSS is now closed for service. Thanks to all the pilots that came by for service.

1 Like

Please come out and support me and this event, as I will be controlling this Saturday and Sunday.

2 Likes

KOPF is now open for service for this Saturday and Sunday Event.

2 Likes

KOPF is now closed for service.

1 Like

TJSJ is now open for service.

1 Like

I will stop by in a TBM. Callsign: AVE389

1 Like

Please do @AlaskaAir bring some pilots. It’s greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Dropping by. LS296

1 Like

TJSJ is now closed. Thanks to all the pilots that showed support in my training efforts for my practical exam. Please provide feedback to my trainer @Trio

1 Like

2 Likes

LGAV is now open for service.

2 Likes

LGAV is now closed for service. Thanks to all the pilots that attended.

2 Likes

LGAV is now open for service. Pilots come do some patterns and enjoy some beautiful scenery.

3 Likes

LGAV is now closed.

2 Likes

EDDL is now open for service. Please adhere to all ATC instructions.

2 Likes