Dubai VS Switzerland

ahaha nice!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Where’s the both option

2 Likes

ahaha you’re not bad :)

not bad but the objective of this survey is to determine which region the IF Community would to being added first.

Guys, Matt and Philippe literally go through all the feature requests they can when they’re online. They especially look at the popular ones first; the ones that have the most likes, views, replies, etc… Please stop tagging moderators and admins/developers unless absolutely necessary

3 Likes

ZRH in winter has such thick fog throughout the day requiring either ILS CatIII or Autoland.

I’m on the other side here. It has to do with a feature hence it belongs in the feature category in my opinion.

2 Likes

but in your feedback option on INfinite flight, dubai and switzerland are the most requested regions! i have never see a response for that! just an “in review” for switzerland region, but not more!

it necessary, i’m not the own to talk about this, but if possible, we want a little more presence and talks with your guys :)

Thank you for what you say but which status Dubai % Switzerland have? i talk about this LINK : http://feedback.flyingdevstudio.com/forums/135928-infinite-flight/category/39940-scenery-requests

not this forum!

and proof of number of request and status here @Swang007 :

It’s at 50-50

i think DXB is on winner way tomorrow :)

also, i want those 2 regions are coming in the same time

huh! bring back that one

but can he talk a little with our community? we need that!

No! You’re supposed to shut up and be unexcited about IF according to the recent development of the forum .

you talk to me?

1 Like