Dubai Virtual Airlines | Spring Forward with DVA | Official 2021 Thread

Just applied!! Can’t wait!! Looks amazing!!!

2 Likes

Good Day Everyone,

I wanted to plug a great opportunity for not only our pilots, but to anyone reading this post. We are partnering with ANA Virtual Group for a huge fly-in event into RJTT or RJAA in honor of the start to the 2020 Olympics. Below you will find information on how to sign up! We hope to see you all there!

4 Likes

DVA News
It has been a busy few months here at DVA! We’ve had so much change over the last 6 months with no signs of slowing down! From new programs, to new codeshares, to gaining awesome professional pilots…DVA is growing to be a positive force in the IF world. Here are just few of the accomplishments that we have done over the last two months!

*New and improved codeshare agreements!

*Over 206 routes added to our database!

*Record amount of events for the months of June/July…35 to be exact!

*Record amount of pilots to fly in an internal event!

*@CptSwede became out first pilot to hit the highest rank in our VA flying over 3000 hours since he has started his career with us!

*Revamped Skywards Event Program!

*10+ new pilots!

*Updated Crew Center!

This VA really couldn’t have done it without it’s awesome governing board! I, DVA CEO, want to publicly thank @Parshava , @Fynn111 @CptSwede , @LordNC , and @Julien_Narayanasawmy for their hard work these last couple of months! This VA wouldn’t have made it to this point without you!

——————————————————

#DVANews #NewAndImproved #FLYDVA #SkyCargo #infinteflight #IF #airbus #boeing #flightsim #instaaviation #avgeeks #planes #hellotomorrow #sim #join #avation #DubaiVirtualAirlinesIF

9 Likes

Even the smallest act of service, the simplest act of kindness, is a way to honor those we lost, a way to reclaim that spirit of unity that followed 9/11.”

—President Obama in a 2011 radio address

As we pause to take time to reflect on the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, I hope that we can all find solace from seeing that we can be a stronger together! Unity and kindness is needed more than ever in our current society, and 9/11 showed what can be done in a time of crisis when we put aside our differences. Here at Dubai Virtual Airlines, we are proud to be a united people from not only different geographical locations, but backgrounds as well. Let’s continue to shine a light for others to see that we can accomplish anything when we are united!

5 Likes

As the evening comes to an end and the reflection brings new closure, we at Dubai Virtual Airlines stand in solidarity with all those who were affected by the 9/11 attacks.
——————————————————
Today we departed from KBOS to head down to KJFK where we formed a heart over the New York area. Know that DVA is sending positive vibes today to the people of the United States of America.

——————————————————

DVA would like to thank its awesome Event Team for creating and executing the event. A very special thank you to @Jxshua and @CptSwede for the time spent in practicing the formation. This event also was the very first formation event for DVA! Take a look at our Instagram Page for a video recap about our event today!

5 Likes

It was a very memorable day and I was happy to help out! 🇺🇸

2 Likes

Good Day

Some of you may have seen that we, Dubai Virtual Airlines, are now a part of Middle Eastern Virtual Alliance. We are excited about this alliance for it gives us the ability to partner with our other Middle Eastern Virtual Airlines in Infinite Flight. Check out the MEVA IFC thread below for more information!

6 Likes

I was just wondering how long an application takes to be reviewed and responded to, I put mine in yesterday. Thanks

Hello @Moose0308,
Glad to hear that you are interested in joining Dubai Virtual Airlines.
It may take up to 3 days for your application to be reviewed. I’ll get back to you in a few hours.

-Fynn Fetter
Chief Recruiting Manager
Dubai Virtual Airlines

1 Like

awesome sounds good thanks @Fynn111

1 Like

Good Day Pilots,

Just in case you have not seen the new IFATC News

2 Likes

Good Day Pilots,

Boss’ Day is on October 16th this year. For this special occasion, let us be thankful for the amazing CEO, @SirMarkieMark, that DVA pilots got the chance to have as a leader but also as a friend who always help us grow. We would also like to show appreciation to the great codeshare JetBlue VA CEO, @Gonzo.

It’s a pleasure for @DubaiVirtual and Virtual Blue to celebrate boss’s day during this event as we will be flying from definitely Dubai to the home base of our CEO, Atlanta, via Boston on Flight EK237 and B6697 with a lay-over of about 4 hours. It is also the time for you to join us and discover the beans of Boston and the city busy for love!

Click on the thread below to sign up for your slot today!

DVA Event Team

2 Likes

if a new pilot join the VA will they flying any aircraft that they want or no?

1 Like

Hello! These are the ranks.

so we can fly any aircraft/fleet but limited by routes right?

As you gain more hours, you’ll unlock bigger aircraft for codeshare flights.
There are aircraft and hour restrictions for rank.

1 Like

Hi There!

For the ranks and aircraft, First Officer, Senior First Officer and Captain have only unlocked the Flydubai 738 and the Emirates 77W.

Training Captains unlock the aforementioned aircraft and the A380

And our commander rank which is not listed on the photo @Noah_Wills provided for you unlock all aircraft (Emirates: 77W, A380 and A359 and flydubai 738) and all routes.

Feel free to PM me or any members of the DVA team if you have anymore questions!

1 Like

okayy thanks

1 Like

I sent my application but im not sure if it got submited properly. Do I do the entry exam?

Yes, I am gonna contact you soon.
(@MIGUEL_ORIGEL_SOBERO)

-Fynn Fetter
Chief Recruiting Manager
Dubai Virtual Airlines