Dubai To San Francisco Timelapse

Enjoy :)

23 Likes

Nice Video. But I find 2 mistakes:
1- Because of political crisis Qatar and UAE have no relationship and almost they are enemies with each other. So Qatari planes have no permission to fly to UAE cities and even pass through UAE skies and vice-versa.
2- KSFO has no runway numbered 16L. KSFO runways are 10R/28L, 10L/28R, 1R/19L and 1L/19R.
Good Luck Dude

12 Likes

-.- I read the runway wrong then I thought it was 16 left but it was 19R lolz…

-.- -.- -.- wow it hurts…

1 Like

Wow. That was nice.

1 Like

What timelapse app do you use?

I just recorded the whole thing with Apple Screen Recorder and use Luma Fusion for editing

1 Like

Thank you! ;)

I flew the 787 Qatar from Dubai cuz I was getting tired of the Emirates livery no offense 😂 and I always fly that route because the views are amazing especially in the Arctic

San francisco is not an destination airport from Qatar Airways. In United States is KJFK- KORD - KLAX and maybe Houston or washington but not KSFO. and with 787-8 from dubai its not correct . But great vid dude :)

2 Likes

It’s infinite Flight you can fly anywhere you want ;) whenever you want

2 Likes

What editing software?

1 Like

Awesome Video!

1 Like

Luma fusion

stop it, he wants to fly to anywhere, you can’t stop him

3 Likes

Stop trying to make us feel bad for you. It was a great video, and everyone is giving feedback.

2 Likes

LoL YeS ThAnK YoU DuDe

1 Like

Why u hating

I’m not. I’m just telling u that people are going to give you feedback, and you can’t become sad if people don’t love it. That’s life mate.

If you want to chat more about it, PM me.

1 Like

Hi, the flight from Doha will also give you the same amazing views and a more realistic experience! :)

2 Likes