Dubai to Paris in 10 replay screenshots

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES TO FRANCE

download

Hello and welcome aboard Air France 655 bound for Paris Charles de Gaulle - we’re flying F-HTYA today, an Airbus A350-941 which still holds that “new plane” smell. Air France took delivery of this marvel of the modern world in September 2019 and what a superb route to take it on.

The Dubai/ Paris route is operated by Emirates and Air France, and as well as the A350, we also see the A380 and 777-3 by Emirates and the A330 with Air France as well. Today though, we have 2 mighty Rolls Royce XWB power plants developed exclusively to keep the A350 doing its thing.

There’s no surprise that Dubai was busy today - aircraft as far as the eye could see on the ground and in the air and a continuous and wonderful service from live ATC as well to keep it all running smoothly. Hours into the flight and there were still streams of aircraft heading for the Sunday HUB. There was a real sense of good spirit about the skies and that’s what Infinite Flight is all about!

Along the way of course I couldn’t help but take some shots of the scenery and this route is a great mix and variety of what the world has to offer in 7 hours of flying.

Good times.

Departure: OMDB (Dubai International Airport, Dubai, UAE).
Arrival: LFPG (Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris, France).
Flight time: 6 hours 56 mins
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

20 Likes

Stunning as always!

3 Likes

Very nice pictures!

1 Like

Such a good photo! 😍 I absolutely love it.
The landscape ones are truly wonderful and edited so so well but this one really made me go 🤩.
Great job.

1 Like

Nice flight 😍

1 Like

Thank you (all in), very kind 😎

beautiful, hope to see more

1 Like