Dubai to Milan, Emirates 77W

Hello IFC

A few days ago completed the popular Dubai to Milan route flown by Emirates. Milan is my favorite airport in Europe and I decided I wanted to do a medium haul into Malpensa, so here we are ๐Ÿ˜‚. This nice route takes you over the barren deserts of Iran and Turkey, peaceful countrysides of Bulgaria, Serbia and Croatia, then finally into the stunning northern Italy. The approach into Milan is amazing from all directions, whether it be from the North, over the Alps, East over Venice and the Dolomites, south up the Italian Riviera or west over the gulf of Genoa. I would absolutely recommend flying in or out of this stunning airport. Now enjoy the pictures :)

Route: Dubai (OMDB) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช - Milan (LIMC) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
FT: 5:30
Aircraft: Emirates 777-300ER
Server: Expert

Passengers boarding as the sun rises in Dubai

Overcast takeoff

The tip of the Persian Gulf

The never ending desert of Iraq and Iran

The mountains of Turkey

Nice scenery over Serbia

Beginning our approach stage over Lake Garda

Nice touchdown by my standards ๐Ÿ˜‚

At the gate in Milan Malpensa

Thanks for viewing, have a nice day/evening ๐Ÿ˜

21 Likes

I love this๐Ÿ˜, awesome photos!

4 Likes

Wow, the edits with the clouds look absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing, amazing pictures.

1 Like

@speedyyy5 @sebi-ue, thanks! It my first good go at editing and Iโ€™m happy at how they ended up ๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Yea, very well done ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Definitely nailed it. Hopefully this will become reality in the sim soon.

2 Likes

Milano!!! Great shots and some very well done edits (especially the apron one in Malpensa) the shot over Lago di Garda is an absolute stunner too! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Amazing! 3D buildings in the background and it would look like Prepar!

2 Likes

@JulianB @November-Kilo16 really appreciates it guys! Thanks :)

1 Like

Very nice pics my absolute favorite is the second one๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

That takeoff was incredible!

1 Like

Nice pic, keep it going

1 Like

Great flight!

1 Like