Before Emirates flew to Miami with the EK213 they operated flights to Fort Lauderdale. These flights were operated by a Boeing 777-200LR. The flight took roughly 15 hours and I did this flight a year ago.
Information about the flight;
• Server: expert server.
• Callsign: Emirates 777 heavy.
• Aircraft: Boeing 777-200LR.
• Airline: Emirates.
• Departure airport: Dubai Int’l airport 🇦🇪.
• Arrival airport: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood int’l airport 🇺🇸.
• Cruise speed: MACH: 0.83.
• Cruise altitude: FL320 - FL340 - FL360 - FL380 - FL400.
• Flight time: 15 hours and 17 minutes.
Making the flightplan.
Starting up the engines and checking the controls.
Departure out of OMDB.
Flying above turkey 🇹🇷.
Flying above the Atlantic Ocean.
Descending into KFLL.
What was your favourite picture and what do you think about this pictures?