Dubai Region

Only time will tell.

Yea , that’d be cool.

MEA airlines, and Beirut Intl!!!

3 Likes

It would be good to see Dubai and Abu Dhabi airports included in the game.

1 Like

Yes! I agree :) It’d be amazing

2 Likes

I think the next region update should include UAE to qatar. It isnt too big for a device not being able to handle and its not too small. How cool would it be to fly emirates at its actual hub

2 Likes

Add dubai because is a great city with modern airport

Please search before posting

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

While I would love to have a UAE region I think that we need more island regions. I am sorry about my last post as it was my own opinion and not meant to be offensive.

3 Likes

Why is it closed.

Why did you close it @misha

It was a mistake. The post that said Misha closed it was moved from the topic that was originally closed.

UAE + Bahrain + Qatar would be awesome lot of big busy airports!

Dubai
Dubai World Central
Abu Dhabi
Sharjah

Doha
Doha, Hamad international Airport
Al Udeid, big American airbase

Bahrain

Even Dammam might fit in which is close to Bahrain but in Saudi Arabia.

7 Likes

Yes, I will fly all my real routes done! And you will love it too [ikr]

This nice region should be added, I would like to fly the Qatar 319 AUH-DOH-BAH-DOH-DXB-DOH-SHJ-DOH one time!, I will get thousands of XPS

1 Like

Must have region :)

Bahrain,Qatar and UAE will be very wonderful and In this region can be also island Kish,which is a territory of Iran

1 Like

I don’t see why this is so popular. How is a lump of sand with some airports this interesting?

3 Likes

its a hell of a lot more then a lump of sand and it’s tax free ;)

7 Likes

In Infinite Flight I think taxes would be the least of our worries. What I’m trying to say it, other than desert and cities and a few big airports, is there anything else? I can’t imagine there’s many municipal airfields.