Dubai Region

We have alot of wonderful Airliners which fly in and out of the Middle East everyday.
In Particular, Dubai Int in the U.A.E.

How AWESOME Would this region be?
Perhaps the region could include U.A.E, spanning down to Yemen and Oman, perhaps even a chance of reaching Iran or Afghanistan! Lots of the current airlines in IF would be at home!
Egypt Air, Emirates, Etihad you name it!

I think eventually this region should come to light in the game, It would be awesome to fly over the Red Sea or the Persian Gulf!

Just a thought…

Lachy,

47 Likes

It’s ok region, it’ll be just flat region, we can have more adventures Nepal and India. Specially Delhi-Mumbai-Goa-Bangalore-Chennai. These region runs across all direction. All have very long runway with not very confusing runway heading. Perfect for ATC

10 Likes

Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Hamad International (Doha) and Bahrain all in one region would be cool.

The distance between the two outer airports (Dubai and Bahrain) is about 300 miles, so maybe it could be done by the developers!

5 Likes

They are one region, Dubai-Abu Dhabi- Bahrain… Are just states United Arab Emirates. I think each states have only one Airport.

1 Like

Infinite flight-region

I can control at my home airport :)

4 Likes

I know that would be your dream. You are like where do I sign for contract!!! 📝 😊

2 Likes

Great Reginal Choice & Timely. We can do some ISIS recee. Spent some time in the Gulf back in the day. Rode LaSalle tied up in Bahrain back before most of you were born. If you like Sand Sea’s and no prominent terrain features this is the region. My oldest boy works for a multinational and goes in and out of Dubai regularly. From the photos and stories he tells almost all of the UAE’s got it going now. Build it, I’ll give it ago. Insure the Dev’s build in the Pershian Coast. I hav’nt done any Targetting lately, Lol. As for the Stan, a mountain is a mountain & Bagrum sucks I’m told. I prefer the Alps & the Canadian Rockies myself. Have a nice day… Mad Max Sends

2 Likes

Emirates, Etihad and Qatar are constantly growing.
Qantas lots its monopole in Australia thanks to Emirates.
European carriers are fighting against the gulf states airlines.
Now Emirates is coming more and more in the U.S. with destinations even to and from Europe…

The history of some countries doesn’t matter with aviation.
Otherwise Flying Development Studio shouldn’t have developed South Florida and North Carolina, both in the area of the Southern Unites States, famous for racial discrimination.

4 Likes

It would be awesome + I live in the United Arab Emirats, so awesome x2 !

1 Like

This would be good but there’s not many airports there.

Long live the DC-9!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Doha Abu Dhabi Dubai Bahrain would be interesting. Best name would be Persian gulf southwest.

1 Like

Did I say that Maxmustang is a racist?
No!
Like not all South Americans are racists, not all in the gulf States living people are extremists.

P.S. The only relationship between the Netherlands and me is my citizenship.
I was not born in that country and I’ve been there maybe four or five times in lifetime.
My mix of four countries doesn’t let me feel patriotic for any of them, and maybe it’s better so, seeing how unkind some people react when talking about their homeland…

@Laurens

I don’t think your comment regarding the southern United States is warranted. Every country had/has some issues at one point in their history. Discrimination is everywhere. Are you American? If you don’t live here then you shouldn’t comment.

How about Istanbul or Tel Aviv. Istanbul could get some Eastern European cities and the big Turkish cities, and some Arab cities. Tel Aviv is in the heart of a mess of countries with airports (Jordan, Cyprus, Egypt, etc.)

Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, and the capital of Bahrain that escapes me right now are the only cities worth flying to in a hypothetical Dubai region.

Maybe Riyadh if IF makes it to there with the region.

Long live the DC-9!

2 Likes

Hey
Can we have Dubai airport or Mumbai?

1 Like

Everyone wants the airport near where they live

2 Likes

If you could add the UAE region including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, etc., that would be great for flyers. Many people would fly the route between the areas and would ease traffic off the popular Southern California area.

1 Like

Don’t forget about flying across the Persian Gulf to Doha and Bahrain.

2 Likes