DUAL ENGINE Failure in Johannesburg FAOR Airport | NEW Plane Spotting Video

When I switch on my IFC cable all Iโ€™m waiting to watch now is theโ€ฆ

Kostas Channel!๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m serious.

Just makes me happy watching 'em, thank you for sharing with us!

1 Like

I couldnโ€™t find info in the comments for the A340 flight! Oh did I miss typed the Cathay? Sorry about that ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป itโ€™s my job in real life! Iโ€™m a videographer/ content creator

2 Likes

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ sorry for not featuring you! If you take a look in the event topic we discussed about realism and I attached 2 links to guide everyone choose realistic routes. I answered to you that Asiana doesnโ€™t fly to FAOR but I guess it was already late โฐ

1 Like

Thank you so much friend!

1 Like

Really happy you say that! My goal is to get it as realistic as possible ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

1 Like

Where will be next video come from?

1 Like

I did say in the comments that i was doing an A340-600 flight from Accra, Ghana. and yeah you might have mistyped the cathay flight.

That must of taken some time to put together love the sound effects . Great video ๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Next video was shot in an event in Madeira that took place in 21st of July! But if you want to take place in the next one you can sign up in Aegean VA celebration event for this coming Sunday ๐Ÿ™ƒ after that I will announce a spotting place in an airport coming with the new 21.4 release ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

2 Likes

It did took me a lot of time but I enjoyed every minute ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Great video as always! Surprised my 757 landing looked so smooth, but Iโ€™m not complaining ;) .

1 Like

Brilliant Video and editing!
Really nice! Had fun being part of it!

1 Like

Thank you very much for hosting the event @Kostas_K! Really had a lot of fun.

1 Like

Iโ€™m really glad you both enjoyed it guys ๐Ÿ˜Š

I donโ€™t want to sign as event, but i want to do LCLK-LGAV. On a320. Maybe Wizzair.

Thank you for the feature @Kostas_K !

1 Like

And I thank you for flying! :D

1 Like

WOW! Amazing video and didnโ€™t realise that my landing was that smooth looking!

1 Like

Hey just saying if you look at the hill you might see me planespotting in a TBM