Druk Air A319-115

Hello IFC, I’m requesting the addition of the Druk Air A319 to Infinite Flight, this is a very famous airline in the AvGeek world that is missing the back bone of their fleet from Infinite Flight, and it would be wonderful to see it added!

Druk Air:

Drukair Corporation Limited, operating as Drukair — Royal Bhutan Airlines, is the flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bhutan, headquartered in the western dzongkhag of Paro. Founded in 1981, ten years after Druk Gyalpo Jigme Dorji Wangchuck gradually began to open up the kingdom from self-imposed isolation, and seven years after welcoming its first foreign visitors, the airline commenced operations in 1983 with flights from Kolkata to Paro utilizing Dornier Do 228 aircraft. A switch to BAe 146-100 equipment occurred in November 1988, and in order to meet increased demand, those aircraft were replaced in 2004 with two Airbus A319s.

Airbus A319:

The Airbus A319 is a member of the Airbus A320 family of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners manufactured by Airbus.The A319 carries up to 160 passengers and has a maximum range of 3,700 nm (6,900 km; 4,300 mi). Final assembly of the aircraft takes place in Hamburg, Germany and Tianjin, China.

Pretty nice looking livery, let me see if I can spare a vote

2 Likes

This would be great for landings in VQPR!
I’ll see if I can vote for this…

7 Likes

Voted for this! This would be great for flights to Paro airport.

4 Likes

You got my vote buddy!

2 Likes

You have my vote. I land at VQPR quite often atleast once a month but I have to use the generic livery

3 Likes

Definitely voted I am currently editing VQPR so this could make it better.

3 Likes

Going to bump this up with a video showing exactly why we need this in game!

4 Likes

Definitely like this… You’ve got my vote

First time I see one of their airplanes with sharklets. This will be a nice addition to make flights to/from Bhutan more enjoyable.

1 Like

Voted! Was just thinking about this a day or two ago. I’m surprised there wasn’t a feature before that, but now that there is, we definitely need this

1 Like

Thanks for all the support everyone!

10 votes!

Guys, vote for this! We need this in IF.

2 Likes

Yep, I totally agree!

Who else wants this in game? I sure do!

Let’s make sure this comes out in the next update! It’ll be perfect for Bhutan :)

4 Likes

For sure! Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Lil bump - would be a cool addition to have 😎

1 Like

This livery needs to be added, I would fly in to paro if this livery was in game!

1 Like

With the new taxiway constructed at their main hub, it would be nice to see this livery as an addition sometime soon!