dropped to Grade 1

and for record I was already at it’s slowest speed! I was at 140… and even the first flaps option would mess up…

It’s slowest speed is 97 kts

It rarely goes above 120 kts at or below 6000 feet.

I just want to know how to get back to grade 2 ASAP… I already know about glitches and don’t care, I only care about going back to Grade 2

Wait one week and you will be back. Nothing else you can do. Literally nothing else.

A WEEK!! why the heck a week!

Because that’s what the IF mods/staff decided. If you want to fight them, go ahead. I suggest you don’t, but it’s your decision. They’ll probably ban you from the IFC or suspend you if you do.

They said NOTHING about a week to me… nor am I at fault for any of the violations… except for just 1!

Pilots are responsible for their device at all times so it is your responsibility, take a chill pill and wait one week.

1 Like

No it is NOT… It is NOT my fault if the game AND phone glitches! causing violations… Being perfectly fine up in the air, and then having something happen while doing nothing, is not my fault! They should not account for glitches…

Then monitor your flight

I DO!!! I live stream ALL my flights! I am monitoring it at all times!

If you can prove its glitch/bug devs will be very happy to know about it and revert your violations. One way you can do is uploading the replay file where violation taken place.

1 Like

Maybe monitor the flight more than the stream.

As people have said, you are responable for your flight, that includes checking your speed, height, flaps, AP and everything else with your aircraft, you shouldn’t be focusing on your stream. As @GatwickGuy and several others said, there is no way to reverse the Violations, especially for overspeeding unless it is a Glitch or a Bug. Asking for removal of a Violation is a very rare occurrence, while it still may happen, it only occurs when they can prove its a bug.

9 Likes

I have many… and a lot of the time the game shuts off on me too! there so many glitches I have recorded. I be happy to send all 35!

Send the latest one if you want, so we can take a look at the “glitch” that you are talking about.

4 Likes

whats the email so i can share it

The grade table is there for a reason. If you have proof that a violation was due to an application related issue please share the replay with a member of the moderation team. Notice that there are grade requirements for violations in the past 24 hours and 7 days.

You crashing your flight because you were running late is not an application issue.

There are a few ways to do this. The one that we suggest using is through Share My Infinite Flight. Below are a few helpful links to get you started. Simply click on the blue letters to redirect you to their prospective topics:

Option #1

1. Managing Replays - Find your replay with ghosting and export it to Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox or another means of file sharing.

2. Share My Infinite Flight - Then upload the file through this website. Follow the onscreen instructions.

3. Please also include your most recent/current callsign and display name.

Option #2

1. Another option would be to share your replay through Google Drive or another file sharing service. Please make sure that the link you send is public. If the file is private I will be unable to access the replay for review.

Please PM the link of the replay to a member of the moderation team.

6 Likes