Drones vs Planes

This is drones, not exactly RC helicopters. I have one too and like flying it ;-)

1 Like

I also think manufacturers should be engaged on this. They should limit the distances the drones fly from their operators.

2 Likes

Do you know how many manufacturers of drones there are? I guess I would be one too since I built one myself a couple years ago.

One can buy a large RC helicopter or airplane that could do as much damage as any drone. A drone is just an RC aircraft.

I’m going to take away and ban all your RC aircraft.

2 Likes

No the sign says it’s not permitted. That’s drones, planes and helicopters and u can get $1000 fines. It’s stupid no one is gonna get hit if there isn’t a game on. And I believe I can control it well.

1 Like

Yeah, I can too. I never said to fly it where you are not allowed :-)

1 Like

Ooh, please don’t! I like to fly something outside too, not just on Infinite Flight! :-)

1 Like

Yeah but the thing is where are you aloud to fly it. Can’t do it at my local oval, can’t do it at my house (don’t want to land in the neighbours backyard).

1 Like

Buy a mini airport :-)

1 Like

If I could afford that I would of bought a much bigger helicopter.

Oh one of yours has a camera? That’s more like a drone.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s pretty cool but I lost a weight piece. My friend crashed 🙄

Yeah, often they break if flown by amateurs 🙃 I have one of the cheap ones so it replaced easily. Like $15 at Kmart. Flies pretty well when you get used to it. Anyway, back on topic. I don’t understand why an RC helicopter can’t be used when there aren’t any games on?

1 Like

Yeah. The sign has a cross through a picture of a plane. Once when I was flying I approached someone flying a drone and he also told me it’s not aloud.

Is there really nowhere else to fly it?

Well I guess it says this for most parks. Smaller ones have power lines that get in the way. It’s too big to fly inside.

I’ll google it now.

A little back on topic, but there is no way they will hit aircraft will they?

Apparently no parks or ovals and I think you need a license to fly at clubs. Where on earth can I fly this?

No it won’t hit an aircraft it’s surrounded by trees and the helicopter doesn’t go over them.

You’ll just have to do little flights around your backyard for now. I wish there was some sort of fun park at airports where drones are allowed!