Drew_Drew's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ KFLL [Written Passed]

Nice to see you Nee! Thanks for the tip about clearing to land vs clearing for the option. To be honest, I’ve been clearing for the option and it just kinda became a force of habit lmao. Thanks for the tip about the frequency change, I’ll definitely be sure to give Exit Commands a little earlier. Again, thanks for swinging by and I hope to see you again!

1 Like

Hey! If you could add me to your tag list and I’ll drop by your session if I get the time to do so. Looking forward to seeing you join IFATC!

1 Like

Thanks Wizrak, I’ll be controlling a lot later tonight so I’ll hope to see you soon! I also have to compile a full Feedback list as well as pursue another Practice Exam so I’ll be busy 😅

1 Like

Or perhaps tomorrow morning, either way, I’ll be sure to tag you! Look forward to having you!

1 Like

Needs work on sequencing, still not too good at that :P

1 Like

I’ll stop by in approximately 20 minutes. See you there!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to have you… traffic has been slow here xD

1 Like

I wish that I could come!

But may I use your seeion info and feedback for my own tracking thread?

1 Like

Absolutely, I opensource my thread so that anybody can use the feedback I gather to help better themselves too. If you want, visit the main post (which I’ve edited countless times) and you can be able to see all my previous sessions AND the feedback that I’ve gathered from them!

That’s weird. Can you not see me at all?

Sorry then. I can’t rn, i will look into ur feeeback👀

1 Like

Can’t. Are you tuned in to my frequency? I tried sending an On Guard message too.

Sounds good, I’ll see you next session!

1 Like

I’m on your frequency, sent two messages but it seems that it isn’t being heard on your side. Highly unusual.

Yeah, that’s really odd, lemme try relogging on my end

Yeah that’s the best thing to do now.

1 Like

Frick, it’s showing as the frequencies are still taken… give it a sec to cooldown and I’ll resume duty. Apologies for the delay.

1 Like

I’ll be somewhat busy in the next hour or so, but I’ll get your feedback in by day’s end if you’re fine with it.

Totally understand, I’d appreciate any feedback, anytime! I missed giving the Exit Command in time, was too busy focused on that CRJ. That one is on me.

1 Like

Still open :)